Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

I guess all of my tickets were closed by GMs prior to this happening so I don't get any maple points. All the same, getting your ticket closed with a generic response and 1,000 maple points/2x coupon is a hell of a lot better than getting your ticket closed with a generic response or getting your ticket bumped in your e-mail inbox indefinitely. If it actually helps them start handling tickets in a reasonable manner that should just be icing on the cake.

2. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

I thought they have already ditched all their tickets when they revamped the ticket system not long ago.

3. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

"Hey Nexon, I had NX stolen from my account that I was going to use on Mabinogi"
    One year later, "Here, have some hair coupons!"

Yeah, screw that. I wonder how much of their backlog is about to recreate itself.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2012-10-23 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Typo from months ago? Might as well fix it, I guess.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Can't. They specifically say you will not get any more compensation for that issue.

5. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

While I understand that Nexon has a lot of tickets that probably can't get proper closure, the compensation being given out is just too little considering that some of these people are still playing the game and as far as I know a lot of these issues have the potential to surface again. That's not a good thing considering that Nexon could do the same thing again the next time. :/

6. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Doesn't count if I never log on to claim it. >_>
    I want the stolen NX returned, no more, no less, and especially not bloody hair coupons for a game I hardly play nowadays.

7. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

People like you annoy the hell out of me. Why have a customer service all together, should I be grateful of that? Should I be grateful that nexon admitted to their faults on a press release rather than ya know, warning the players when they were leaked? Should I be greatful they sent me all these empty apologies and mock me by giving me REVERSE equipment, note TIMELESS, F`ucking reverse, the giving me scrolls which have more than a 70% chance of f`ucking blowing up, when GM scrolls and 100% potential scrolls were not only regulated by common pieces of currency during that time?

No, nexon has the power to properly compensate and help players with little to no effort on their part. They spend more money, and lose it, spamming sorry's and giving away $1-$10's worth of compensation. This is an honest to god issue, not a petty complaint saying "oh well...you only gave me 1 billion dollars...I spent 10% of that and waited 2 years". Nope you know what happened? They told me my compensation package was adequite to me losing 40b mesos due to their company error, and that 500k NX was out of the question. Yet dipsh`it johny who lost maybe 20k nx, and a handful of equips replaced by doing f`ucking quests, get's 1m maple points and a pity party.

You want to try to justify that with "At least they tried?". Get the hell out, you want to talk about effort, how much effort does it take to not only read a goddamn ticket but put a line of code to give f`ucking maple points, nx points, mesos, items. Jesus christ it would take 15 minutes at most, if you are communicating with the player. It's been like this since they started, most tickets they answer aren't really answers they're "well, that's a shame, just be more careful" close it then threaten to remove ticketing priveledges if you prove persistance. Does that sound like help, or a wall. You have hackers trying to constantly steal, scam, regulate and control maplestory, and you have a company that either can't stop them, won't stop them, and constantly works in favor OF them. As a legitimate honest player, you're fighting the very company to keep your gaming experience alive. You don't find that retarded?

EDIT: @Jamesie; I hope that downvote was enough to make you feel justified of your irrational thought process, cus your points/content obviously is weak.
    Last edited by KhainiWest; 2012-09-25 at 07:19 AM.

8. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Yeah I dont understand people who defend Nexon's CS. They act like its actually decent or something.

Nexon's CS is pineappleing retarded. In my case I lost 600k in items or 55 bil at the time I was hacked. Nexon admitted it was their fault and my NX history clearly shows that the hacker MTSed my 400k of pure NX the day I was hacked. "we cant give you more than 25k Maplepoints" my ass. These pimentos have no idea how hard it is to make that much money by being a legit player. *sigh*

9. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Yup, yup and YUP! Giving us that stupid timeless and reverse gear was pitiful. Losing an estaff 7 and 8 along with a godly, ITEM TAGGED shield, gifted to me by a friend was certainly worth a lot more to me than their compensation package. Gaining those items back is nearly impossible and when I see people who have lost a LOT less and received a lot MORE compensation is sickening to me. I even told them what name the shield was tagged with right from the beginning. You're telling me they couldn't somehow trace that? BS! I just recently started playing again and I've run into all sorts of mules vac-hacking already. I'm glad they got rid of the MTS, so now it seems the hackers have nothing more to do than try to sell mesos via vac-hacking.

Sending out generic compensation packages for a situation that was Nexon's fault and not ours, was not the proper thing to do, IMO! Should've been on a case by case basis since it was a leak and not because we compromised our accounts in any way.

10. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Well you have more tenacity than me to actually go back. I have put my foot down on these people

11. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Honestly, my only reasoning behind that is to become familiar with the changes that have been made since I've been gone now that I will be resuming coordinating events here on Southperry. I can't remember where now, but over the last several days reading some threads here I saw where one guy received 500k nx or maple points and didn't lose anything nearly as valuable as I had. I wanted to vomit!

12. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

@KhainiWest; All the bias in that post so there's not much I can say. The primary reason I down-voted is not because it was a bad post but because I disagreed and was too lazy/tired to talk about it. Additionally, you completely misinterpreted everything I said. Did I ever say that Nexon had a good support system? No. Them trashing out their tickets, or at least some of their tickets, was necessary. As I conceded earlier, they should've had the system to handle it in the first place.

But thanks for interpreting both of my posts as "PRAISE ALMIGHTY NEXON FOR BEING THE MOST COMPETENT COMPANY." I certainly got a good chuckle out of it.

13. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Those were all fact's, not stretched out fabricated lies in order to justify my opinion.

I attacked your single post because you acted like, rather, you said we were just looking for something to complain about. That's idiotic, I didn't bother reading your additional posts throughout the thread because I assume a lot of people beat me to the punch. I interpretted what you posted, not what you discussed.

Oh that's good because you're going to laugh harder when you realize, "hey that's not his intention at all", You implied we should be grateful of the actions they do take, and start being grateful about being handed silver rather than gold. Aka, "Well removing the tickets so you have to be resubmit them is better than having them sit there all the time! Accept your silver, as gold would be an actual answer to your question!"

Again, retarded.

14. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

I sent in 3 tickets about a Hired Merchant stealing 20b worth of equips and received this as compensation for my Lv200 Hero.

Success.

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

You could try to resend a ticket. Not sure if that would work though.

16. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

Code:
    Ticket Summary
    Ticket #:  	19000-1521777
    Email Notification:  	Yes
    Date Created:  	9/11/2012 10:34 AM PDT
    Last Updated:  	10/22/2012 5:12 PM PDT

Ticket Description
    Game Selection: 	Mabinogi
    Category: 	Game Related
    Sub-Category: 	Hacked Account
    Summary: 	Had NX stolen from my account.
    Date of Incident: 	11/24/2011
    Last Login Date Before Loss: 	11/24/2011
    In Game Currency Lost: 	N/A
    NX Lost: 	3372
    Item(s) Lost: 	N/A
    Details: 	First off, apologies for placing this ticket through the Mabinogi category, but I've been waiting for ages on the one I placed through the MapleStory category and obviously, they aren't going to respond.

Ticket # - 19000-969440 - 11/26/2011 10:53 PM PDT
    Ticket # - 19000-1367634 - 6/8/2012 5:40 PM PDT

A while back my account was broken into, through no fault of my own, and the hijacker used the Maple Trade System, a sort of ingame NX trade option, to steal 3372 NX from my account.
    (the system has since been patched out, likely for this very reason)

This transaction is still in my "Purchase Activities" log, listed as so:

Nov 24, 2011 MapleStory-Arrow for Bow 687
    Nov 24, 2011 MapleStory-Arrow for Bow 2,685
    Attachment  	

Solution
    Solved: 
    (10/16/2012 5:22 PM PDT)  	

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket and I thank you for reporting this issue.  I understand that your account is missing NX that you did not spend.  As a fellow gamer, I can relate to how this must be disappointing to you and I am sorry that you have had this experience.

Please be advised that I have finished investigating your issue and I have been able to verify your claim.  As compensation for this issue, I will be crediting your account with the missing 3,372 NX.  This NX should be available in your account within the next 7-10 business days.  If you do not receive your NX within this time period, please submit a new ticket letting us know.

[some account security fluff]

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, and I appreciate your cooperation and understanding.  Have a great day!

Sincerely,

GM Gimbal
    Nexon America, Inc.
    All it took was just under a year and few times having it automatically closed, but I got it taken care of, finally.

17. Default Re: And Nexon Cuts Another Corner

A whole year to take action? They really need a massive overhaul of people who actually give a crap about what happens to its players.

18. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

.... Didn't read the rest of my report. took more than a year to answer, and i lost 10k nx because i couldn't change my password because site was glitchy. BUT I only lucked out because I found out a few months ago that whoever hacked me used my account as storage, so I have over 50$ worth of pet eggs sitting in it.