Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...rticle-8818741

2. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Some people don't deserve to be parents. How could anybody do this to their own flesh and blood?

3. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could do that to their own kid. It's sick.

4. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

The Father looks psychotic, the mother looks like...I don't know, and they let the sisters live a normal life? Where did the first father go?

5. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Psh, smalltime.

6. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Crackhead mother with a stepfather. There has to be some reason why they locked him up like this, I mean it's not like harry potter. I'm really curious of what the child could have done to feel like the parents were justified to do this.

7. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

8. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Unfreaking believable .

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

probably fear, and not knowing any better, being raised in isolation (if being raised at all) for over 4 years

11. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Disgusting. That is the lowest of the low.

12. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

I would've gone crazy if I was him. Doing nothing for 15 minutes bores me, I can't imagine 4 years. People like his parents shouldn't be allowed to breed.

13. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

I feel like this is a gender issue; the two sisters were raised normally (Presumably. Barring that, they were raised, period.) while only the male child was locked up.

Can't wait to hear the explanation for this.

14. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

The article says the man is his stepfather, I'm guessing the poor boy became the unfavourite when his mother remarried.

15. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

What the f'uck.

16. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

I bet his sisters are actually half-sisters.

I mean they didn't even know what color was his hair.

17. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

What the pineapple, how can people do this? This is incredibly low and cruel. Whatever comes to the parents definitely deserve what they get or possibly deserve even more punishment than they get.

18. Default Re: Parents lock teen in room for 4 years, then kick him out on 18th birthday.

Somewhat related:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1163611

There are six states where it's not illegal to lock kids in isolation rooms.

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Holy s'hit. The states are: Arizona, Idaho, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Dakota and South Dakota. I am from New Jersey, but I've never heard of anyone abusing this or even using it. God dam this country.

Btw guys, stop quoting the same gif over and over to express your astonishment. We get it, what occured to that kid is f'ucked up, but you don't need to quote the same gif over and over. If you like it that much, just +1 it. Jeez.