1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

So I felt like I wanted to move over my old White Knight to Bellocan. So when I checked the Cash Shop, I saw Character Transfer as well as Character Rename are gone (CRAP). So question is in title.

And if you want to laugh at my expense, for some odd reason my White Knight (who I hadn't really logged onto since I moved servers) had a plethora of items in the Cash Shop for some reason. Obviously, they weren't prone to locking the expiration date if they stayed in the cash shop. Among one of them that expired.... was a Character Transfer.

Nexon: Problem?

2. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

I haven't heard any news about Character Transfers / Name Changes / MTS being re-added to the game.

Maybe we can get one of those fancy GM people to join SP so they can answer our questions from time to time?

3. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

Character transfers were removed?! ;_;

I was planning on one day transferring my Phantom from Renegades to Khaini just to Sharing Tag the hot time hat.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

Would be nice for a GM to confirm. If they can at least bring back Character Transfers/Renames via temporarily it'd be nice. But on the other hand it's so easy to level now that I might as well just remake the White Knight.

5. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

Bringing name changes would be nice at the very least.

6. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

At this point, chances are it will never come back. We all know how Nexon does things, if they cannot fix it/maintain it, then they just delete it because they really have no idea how it works. Especially since Nexon had no idea that MTS and transfers were used for exploits and duping until it was too late, so unless they actually do work (Which, by the way, does not exist for filthy capitalist pigs that swim in pools of money) and fix why they removed it in the first place.

7. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Didn't they remove both because of MTS or something? Now that MTS is gone, shouldn't they add it back?

8. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

Server transfers were removed because of the many exploits involving just transfers, i.e. Enhancement reset exploit

9. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

What about namechanges? Also exploited, or was it just making enforcement -- well, what enforcement there is -- more difficult?

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Presumably, they were removed to make it harder for hackers/botters to sell their accounts once they reach 200. Who'd pay good money for a character named jkdfdjkfhljak that can't be renamed?

11. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

;_; Damnit. I want to transfer my darling Wild Hunter so badly ~!
    And to transfer my Aran would be nice too =\ I wonder if there was a way they could bring it back.

12. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

What made you want to make a whiteknight.
    Normally I wouldnt ask anyone why they make a certain class but this time it´s different.

And OT: I really hope to do re-release character transfers + name changes. Like they said above it was sadly never mentioned.

13. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

New very recent mega buff to Pallys in KMS might have something to do with.

14. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

KMS did get name changes with the Luminous update.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ess/#more-3454

15. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

Thanks for that reminder. I hope we get these. I have some old character names I want to change to match my normal naming convention.

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

World transfers, I'd rather have those NOT return. It would cause too much drama and probably bring back some severe exploits I'd bet.
    Name Changes, I guess returning that would do much less harm.

But really they better be fixed before they return if they do.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

A little bit of this, plus I also want the Card Effect, and also so I can get a deck of 3 warriors for the HP -> damage bonus. Planned warrior deck is 12x Mihile/12x Paladin/12x Aran.

Hero's card effect is lol, especially since I already have a 12x Mihile, and Dark Knights are meh since 3% HP is a very trivial boost.

18. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

I hope world xfers don't come back. I wouldn't mind name changes though.

19. Default Re: Are they ever bringing back Character transfers?

I wouldn't mind world transfers if people couldn't take items with them, only a small amount of mesos (say 10m or 100m). In return world xfers could be a lot cheaper - 10k or even 5k. It would save someone leveling a new char or the pain in obtaining hair/face again, especially if they're old unobtainable styles or royal/all-stars/reg.

I have a feeling they removed them in the first place so they wouldn't have to spend any manpower processing these things. It'd be typical.