Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

What has me intrigued more is that if this is true:

... and the above screenshot demonstrates that they keep their drops, then perhaps Empress gear is now freely available to anyone who wants to go for it in their ESS maze.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

I'm not sure why Pallies are complaining. Confused? Yes. Baffled? Yes. Complaining? What? This is what we've wanted for a long time, to not suck donkey balls.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

I dont know... I just feel like we're not supposed to be this strong.
    A buff was very needed for Paladins but this is a little over the top.
    I dont know... but then again the buff is awesome because if it was up to me warrior should be like
    what i mentioned in two posts back.

Pally #1 in 1vs1
    Drk #1 in Mobbing
    Hero Inbetween 1vs1/Mobbing

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Well, I'm not sure since I'm not strong enough to solo V2, the set of fallen chief knights summons that drop, in kMS, however, I do believe the fallen chief knights you can some are in fact V2 because of the fact that the warrior you can have summoned in the Evolving World can cast Damage Reflect, something exclusive to the V2 Dark Mikhail.

However, you may only summon one at a time, as far as I know, and it takes 300 Evolving Coins to purchase the core to have them summoned, which you'll need to buy every time. I get about ~30 Evolving Coins per full 30 min run, doing all the quests, then farming them in Room 3, so it'll be two days before you can even summon one, so that keeps supply down, at least. The mission that allows you to fight Empress costs 600 coins, and I'm not even sure how that'd work with a 30 minute time limit, and 6 people.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

in my perfect world, DrK would be in the middle, with pallies at the bottom and heroes on top, heroes having bad survival, DrK being average survival, and pallies being loldying?, keeping the damage capping in that order with a small difference (like the 1 million we had before) but not making it AS HARD AS IT WAS to hit damage cap with whichever class

the update you guys got isn't "OP", it's actually pretty well darn deserved, the only OP part i'd think is the part where you are able to mob 9 mobs (that's beyond hyper tier) but the damage increase is very well deserved and puts you in better position regarding heroes (still waiting for JT's though)

there's some people who can solo all of v2 in less than 30 mins, so if empress still summons those, it's a better deal than 300 coins for one captain i guess? (plus no potion cooldown)

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Hmm, the Evolving World Empress doesn't appear to have the summoning skill, but it is linked to the actual Empress, so maybe it can summon? (I doubt it though). Anyway, the good news is, Evolving World Empress has a different level of DR than normal Empress, level 10 vs level 9 for normal (which also has a weird Rank 3 variable). This is the same DR that Akyrum has, so, it should be much easier to take down this Evolving World Empress since there shouldn't be any DR spam, I think.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Sorry, but what is this exactly? How does it stop competition?

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Because... you can get your Manon's Cry via instanced area rather than having to wait 6 hours for a Manon to spawn in the normal map?

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

The screen demonstrates that Manon in the ESS world will drop Manon's Cry.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

You get your own evolving world that you can manipulate as you desire, with limits of course, you can change background, music, add certain drops, change the way monsters look, even spawn some bosses. You get to enter 5 times a day, and you're able to spawn your own Manon at will, basically. You buy a Manon core for 2.5m and add it to your world, and it will drop cries like normal. If you needed a Miniature Pianus or a Pianus Certificate, you can spawn Pianus and kill it for those drops. It's a pretty nice system, considering how rare these bosses can be.

The only bosses you can buy and spawn at any time are Manon, Griffey, and Pianus, using mesos. You can also use Evolving Coins, which drop from the monsters inside, to buy Dark Mikhail, Oz, Irena, Eckhart, and Hawkeye, and spawn those, even Empress Cygnus through a special mission you can purchase, but those are rather costly.

All cores are used up and disappear after you enter the evolving world, though, so you'll have to get more, either by buying them or finding them from the monsters inside the world.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Well that's pretty awesome.

inb4nexonNA removes drops

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

Has anyone confirmed the Blast buff? If it's true, unbuffed pallies will be doing just over 5174% (+~223 AFA) per second at Faster3. UNBUFFED. That's more than a fully buffed phantom can do. That's insane. What the hell is happening to this game?

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

I agree with Shinku, far more than that other guy, who wishes to put Heroes somewhere they clearly don't belong. The only warrior I don't play so far are DrKs, and that's only cause I haven't gotten around to it. Why should Heroes be in the middle? Paladins are the defensive class, if anything they are/should be the Bishop of the Warrior ranks. Their offensive power shouldn't be that high. Heroes should be that high, and DrKs should be mob bosses.

Heroes rush in, giving it their all, and being top in 1v1 is only natural, as when bosses roll in, to protect everyone, a Hero would sacrifice himself to stop them from causing anyone harm. Paladins have the right of divine protection, being able to stand against anything, and last longer than most anyone else, they don't need to be supremely strong, cause chances are they will last to take down anything that stands before them, where a Hero could fall in minutes. I'm not saying they should be weak, but ranked among fellow warriors, they shouldn't be the top DPS in mobbing or 1v1, as their power shouldn't be about destruction, but protection, being able to keep evil at bay, backing up the Hero, rather than being the Hero. DrKs scream destruction, thus their mobbing, even though it is weird for Spears to be the mobbing tool...

Paladins should be your 80/80, Heroes should remain where they are, top 1v1, with decent mobbing, seems roughly 60% to me, and DrKs should remain the mobbers with decent 1v1

I'm not even being biased, I love my Paladin, but having him be all hyper defensive, while being hyper offensive is a bit OP. Not that I want the buffs in this patch to be a mistake, but I just think the other warriors should have similar buffs to put things back in order, well maybe pull them all back a tad bit... I'm not the biggest fan of everything becoming so OP before they buff the monsters again.

This is just how I see things, but I won't try to pretend I want Paladins nerfed either, I would enjoy playing that class as it is here, but in ideal balance... the above is how I think it should be, and to say otherwise, seems a bit fake...

14. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

The blast buff is true. But, There's an emergency patch or some crap in a few hours. I wouldn't be surprised if blast gets nerfed with this patch.

Edit: after the patch, blast is now down to 290%.
    Last edited by Mario; 2012-09-20 at 06:53 PM.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

I thought so. Blast was a mistake after all.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i feel sorry for pallies :(

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

It was either nerf Paladins or buff Dark Knights. Nexon did their best to preserve Hero's superiority.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

And thus for a brief second paladins collectively took a dump in reaction to their newfound OPness only to get a hammer to the face bringing them to a much more (but still pretty god tier...) comparable level.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.173

I give it 3 months.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Too bad there will always be Angelic Burster to ruin everything