IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default DPM of spamming Paralyze versus spamming CL

I was just pondering this for a while and wanted to ask the experts before I try calculating it myself and coming up with mistake after mistake:

In a hypothetical scenario where CL is spammed versus Para, with FA being on for FP and IA being on for IL, with a maxed range of 250k on each player; what would the 1v1 DPM be for each on a boss (disregarding status/cancels/boss defensive buffs), and each player has 100% ignore def, over 70% bossing, 100% crit, 100% stance, and thus each hit of Para/CL would do 999,999 damage?

If anyone can calculate this properly (I know some of you can without a hitch) I'd be quite greatful.

Edit: the attacks have these percentages/etc:

Paralyze: 200% x 6, 180% dot, 800ms delay
    CL: 200% x 6, 780ms delay
    Fire Aura: 500% attack every 2 seconds afaict

I'm looking more for the total amount of damage (in millions) both would do rather than the total percentages though, just to be clear.

2. Default Re: DPM of spamming Paralyze versus spamming CL

um didnt calculate but f/p would have more damage Because of the parameters you gave. Para has DoT over CL. and Fire aura does damage while Ice doesnt. assuming CL has 10 more casts than Para. (i think its less). Fireposion has 500%+180%=680%/s on I/L from DoT. so for I/L to be this CL needs X many hits over para damage. So we have

6.80=7*2.00*1.2*1.5*(1+.4+.2)*1.5*X/60 so solving for X we get
    (6.80*60)/(7*2.00*1.2*1.5*(1+.4+.2)*1.5)=X
    6.746=X

So if CL has 6.746 casts a minute the damage will be more than the DoT applied by paralyze and Fire aura given your initial parameters.

Someone could double check me if they want.
    7=# of CL hits
    2.00= % of CL
    1.2= CL's hyper buff
    first 1.5=Element Amp
    (1+.4+.2)= the .4 comes from arcanes aim and .2 from magic mastery or w/e. 3rd job passive buffing against status enemies. in parencesis because of how it stacks
    the second 1.5 = critical bonus.
    60= seconds/min

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: DPM of spamming Paralyze versus spamming CL

Honestly, that completely confused me more than anything. And it's 6 hits each, not 7 (disregards most hyper skills including epic adventure). Ele amp would be a constant as well, and so would AA, Buff mastery.

Also, I probably should have mentioned this is under faster(2) speed.

edit: I guess it's kinda obvious that F/P would win under these circumstances. Looks like FP wins regardless of speed, I'm not too sure though.

4. Default Re: DPM of spamming Paralyze versus spamming CL

Oh sorry. But that the Conditions u gave make it f/p. And I didnt know It was with disreguard to hyper skills. If it is then its defentitilly f/p 100% the way.
    And Amp is multiplied by the sum of arcanes aim and Burning magic. If u look at the discripiton Arcanes aim and Burning magic is under total damage while Amp is % magic attack. Infinity is also Magic attack if u wanted to know.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: DPM of spamming Paralyze versus spamming CL

Alright. I guess this pretty much answers the question. Though I'd really like to see the disparity in the actual numbers.

Edit1: I like how you said "defentitilly" lol

Edit2: What if we were to throw Meggido Flame and Lightning Sphere into the mix?