Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

C-Rog exists. I hunted for its card last week.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

It's not a timed spawn, though, is it? (Except inasmuch as the Orbis-Victoria ships are timed)

3. Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

I didn't even see Crog's card in any of my sets. I either have it from Silent Crusade or it's not listed in any sets. The only cards I have left in my Codex are Pink Bean, Cygnus, Kachuu Musha, and five glitched cards (Coco, Piximom, Toy Black Knight, Mama Yeti or whatever, Mu Gong's Merits).

4. Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

No, it's not. You still have to wait the usual 1-2 minutes after the ship takes off to see if they come/music changes, but I'd say it comes maybe once or twice out of every 10 tries.

That's because it's not in a set.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

I was wondering. I have been on the boat many times and haven't seen them. Anyways so there isn't a spawn time on them just a chance to run into them on the boat? How should I list the C Rog on the list?

thanks

6. Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

Doesn't Crog have a 33% chance to spawn? That's a number that I vaguely remember hearing at some point, or maybe I just pulled it out of my ass.

It's like one in three, or one in four though.

7. Default Re: Boss spawn rate thread

There's no spawn time. I suppose you could put it in a separate category titled "Bosses with no spawn times", or just remove C-Rog from the list altogether.

It took me close to 10 rides (not sure the exact amount), but I kept going back and forth between the Vic and Orbis rides. A friend of mine took 4 rides to have it spawn. It's probably a 20% chance to spawn from my estimation.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

got it thanks.

can anyone work on confirming? Ive personally confirmed all of the confirmed ones so far.