1. Default Demon Slayer updates on v118

I know I could just wait for the patch notes, but I want to know now to see if its worth starting to get ready if im going to make a DS. First of all, my questions.

Weren't demon slayer nerfed at all from like legends to justice in that time period?

in the v 118 update what are all the changes from the current skill set to the one that will be added in v 118

I looked through the kmst extractions for pve skills during the mage,warrior, and archer revamps. They said on the website its all in one, including legeneds. I never saw any changes...

Simply i want to compare and contrast, see if its worth my time, if you think that they are still nerfed from when they were released in january, please tell me.

but on many videos for tespia, i see that people tend to choose demon slayer

please name pros and cons before v 118 and post, thank you a lot, sorry for bad english.

2. Default Re: Demon Slayer updates on v118

Pre-118:
    Death Curse: instant death chance has been decreased from 5% to 1%
    Soul Eater: damage has been decreased from 150% to 100%
    Outrage: critical chance boost has been decreased from 20% to 10%
    Demon Slash 1st Upgrade: damage boost has been decreased from 40% to 20%
    Demon Slash 2nd Upgrade: damage boost has been decreased from 80% to 60%, cumulative damage boost has been decreased from 120% to 80%
    Dark Judgement: damage has been decreased from 300% to 150%
    Demonic Breath: damage has been decreased from 169% to 140%, DoT has been decreased from 135% to 115%
    Dark Endure: resistance to states and elements boost has been decreased from 80% to 60%
    Demon Slash 3rd Upgrade: cumulative damage boost has been decreased from 280% to 200%
    Demon Explosion: damage has been decreased from 335% to 235%
    Demon Impact: damage has been decreased from 400% to 240%, defense ignored while attacking a boss has been decreased from 50% to 30%
    Dark Bind: damage has been decreased from 900% to 700%, DoT has been decreased from 200% to 140%
    Vampiric Touch: more than 50% of your HP cannot be recovered, you cannot heal for one minute after absorption

Post 118:
    Demon Slash 1st Enhancement (2nd): damage boost has been increased from 20% to 30%
    Soul Eater (2nd): damage has been increased from 100% to 120%
    Demon Slash 2nd Enhancement (3rd): damage boost has been increased from 60% to 70%
    Dark Judgement (3rd): damage has been increased from 150% to 200%
    Demonic Breath (3rd): damage has been increased from 140% to 155%
    Demon Explosion (4th): damage has been increased from 235% to 265%
    Demon Impact (4th): damage has been increased from 240% to 300%, number of monsters hit has been increased from 3 to 4
    Vampiric Touch (4th): cooldown between healing has been decreased from 1 minute to 30 seconds

3. Default Re: Demon Slayer updates on v118

Would you suggest making one?

4. Default Re: Demon Slayer updates on v118

If you don't already have one, making one at the very least for its link skill is a good idea.

5. Default Re: Demon Slayer updates on v118

Even with the nerf, leveling my DS was pretty fast.