1. Default Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train.

"STOCKHOLM, Sweden — A drunk, middle-aged man falls off a subway platform and is knocked unconscious as his head hits the tracks.

A bystander who witnessed the accident jumps down after him — but not for a daring rescue before the train arrives.

Instead, the witness steals the man’s valuables, climbs back on the platform and leaves his victim to be hit by a train.

The man — who was on his way home from a party — survived, but was seriously injured and doctors had to amputate half his left foot, Sweden’s TV3 channel reported.

Swedish police now hope that surveillance camera footage of the disturbing incident at a Stockholm subway station early Sunday will help them find and arrest the unscrupulous thief.

Police said Thursday they have received several tips after the video was shown on TV3 this week on Sweden’s equivalent to America’s Most Wanted.

It was also shown by several other TV stations.

“To me it’s incredible that one could steal or rob from somebody who is lying in such a place where you know that, if I don’t do something, then this person will, in a worst-case scenario, get killed by the train that is coming. Because the train is going to come,” police inspector Dan Ostman told TV4.

The thief had short, dark hair and was wearing a blue jacket and dark pants. He was described as being between 35 and 40 years old and about 5-foot-9 (175 centimetres).

He calmly walked out of the subway station, waving to the ticket vendor, as a train ran over the victim on the tracks below."

Source: http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09...-hit-by-train/

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train.

Wow. That is amazing he didn't die. That guy who robbed him is such a scumbag.

3. Default Re: Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train.

Wow, the thief is a real female hygiene product.

Also the video isn't working for me for some reason.

4. Default Re: Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train.

Humans never cease to amaze me.

5. Default Re: Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train.

Contestant for most terrible sounding article of the year, holy crap.