Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

So given Spadow's description of the events, I'm expecting that the Winter update will be another set of classes, and brainwashed Lotus will be the next boss. (Just as Magnus was to Tempest, Hilla to Justice/Renegades, Arkarium to Legends, etc.) And with that, Gelimer will be brought to justice and the Resistance storyline will be resolved.

And then, sometime in 2013, as they will then be out of generals, the Black Mage will finally be added. Even though they basically promised him in Tempest.....

.....Or Guwaru decides to be evil again, just to drag things out.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

The Black Mage was seen in the tutorial of Luminous, they never promised they would release the Black Mage as a boss monster.
    And the Black Mage was sealed before but he has been resurrected as of lately. With Grandis World, there are a lot of unknown names that sound very interesting and I'm sure MapleStory will continue with those unknown names in big updates.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

*coughcough*Darmoa*coughcough*

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

They never outright said it, but they kept on saying things that suggested that the Black Mage would be in Tempest.

Diary entry that first showed Luminous: The great story’s ending will be revealed with the light.

Diary entry that gave the release date for Tempest: In one week, the hot weather of summer will begin.

However, in July, a terrible tempest is expected to arrive!
    After the Tempest on July 5, Maple World’s 2012 summer’s bright light will continue to shine with the evil darkness defeated once again.

For now, Maple weather center.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

In the Maple World:
    - World Tree (transcendence of Life)
    - Rhinne (transcendence of Time)
    - Black Mage (transcendence of Light)

In the Grandis world:
    - Darmor (transcendence of Life)
    - Chronica (transcendence of Time)
    - Iona (transcendence of Light)
    - Overseer (a God)
    - The Highrep
    - The Anima
    - The Woodenrep

In the third unknown world:
    - ???

inb4 Highrep/Anima/Woodenrep classes. But yeah, couple of names there. So far they've only made an appearance in quest dialogues.

That's referring to the hero storyline. Luminous was the last hero to be released. That great story of the five heroes who fought against the Black Mage has come to an end.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Wow... 30 seconds of godmode. Will not complain when I can use it at Ninja Castle and Empress/Mikhail.

10 minute cooldown? Glad Broa's full of Buccaneers o3o

-

I'm more interested with the whole storyline with Orca joining the resistance. She could be the the enemy-general-turn-Hero that arbitrarily joins the Resistance despite having little affiliation with how they work and what the branch represents while leaving the original unused job instructor with even less importance since the hero replaces the job's spot with a shiny new badass that uses unique unrelated-to-resistance skills.

Demon Slayer did all of this first; Orca can do it too!

She uses a cane right? Throw Phantom's cane on her and we have a new Thief Resistance!

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

It's a staff. She shoots lasers from it.

But then again, this IS Maple Story, and I do not believe there is a Thief class that shoots lasers yet. So perhaps we're overdue one.....

Warriors have Mihile, Magicians have Luminous, Bowmen have..... no one, yet. (Third Adventurer Archer?) And Pirates have everyone except Corsair.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

With MF's 700% DoT, and a maxed range of 999,999, the most DoT you can get is ~7 mil each tick. But the question is, what range does it take for MF's non-DOT attack to reach cap damage each hit? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's considerably less than 999,999 - maybe around 700k-ish, with 100% bossing+ or 100% ignore def. With a 700k range, MF's DoT is about 4.9 mil each tick. So you're kind of correct that I underestimated MF's DoT, but you've overestimated it to 10mil each hit.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

That amounts to 206,999,994 damage per 90secs or 2,299,999 damage per second, or 2.3 capped hits per sec. With the max range scenario, that amount reaches 2,999,998~ per sec, or about 3~ capped hits per sec.
    Compared to Lightning Sphere, which maxes out at 90mil per 90 sec, or 1mil per sec, which is 1 capped hit per sec. Lets not forget that during that 9~ secs you spend on the skill, you won't have any additional dps due to channeling. It probably wins out at mob bosses like Empress I suppose.

On another note, does ignore pdr affect DoTs as well?

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Nothing affects DoT except for max range. If my maxed range is 100k (sadly it is not though lol), MF's 700% DoT would be 700k each tick.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Except weapon cancel, right (in terms of damage dealt. not range)? At least my scar solos with my evan/mercedes shows this, unless the dot was cast before 1/1 goes up.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Her laser is pineappling small though from what I remember. They'll have to turn it up to eleven.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

You must mean Magic Cancel, not Weapon Cancel, but yeah that's correct I believe.

Also to go back on the calculations, it seems LS actually hits 2-3 times per second instead of only once, so LS would have the capacity to do a lot more damage than 90 mil every 90 seconds (based on the latest video I saw against zakum), good news for ILs!

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

lol what. Paladins get a 30 second Divine Shield that can let them easy mode Jump Quests and everything else? Might as well call them Honey Badgers at this point.

Paladins in a nutshell with Sacro.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

AFK, saving IGNs.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Wait, got dang it! Come back here! Don't you be making Badgerdin, or DontGiveASht!