Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Citadeloftyrant

Evolving System

YutGame

New Soundtrack:
    EvolvingWorld.mp3

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Character

Mob

Map

NPC

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

(PvE) Skill Changes

Item

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Since the other thread was closed before I could post this -

Reading through this, I have to say this is the actual case here. It appears that many classes are now getting an off-hand weapon that didn't have one before. There is long list of these equips that are leveled at the Job advance levels. For example -

lvl 30 Arrowhead
    lvl 60 arrowhead
    lvl100 arrowhead
    These would be weapon enhancements for bowmen, presumably.

I see wristbands, powder kegs (cannoneer...), Books...

I think Nexon finally listened to the players and gave all classes a secondary weapon slot (those that didn't already have one anyway...)

EDIT: Now that I can see the items extracted, there is more to it than this. Not necessarily better, just different.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

wheres skills?

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Why aren't people willing to wait. Seriously. Wait for two minutes.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

What's with those nice rings? And the medal - is that like Magnus Slayer medal or something? Because it's really nice.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I/L Hyper skill looks like it has a really small range.

9. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Bishop hyper skill sure is pretty. The others I just don't understand.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Yay for what it seems good Orchid <3

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

BGM uploaded in first post.

12. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Yay for being a bishop 8)
    I'm excited.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Looks like we are getting 2 weapons for every class then. Even more to cube! Yaaay..

I don't understand the Evolving system UI at all but it looks really pretty.

Holy crap those level 140 shoulders! 11 to all and 7 attack with a slot, so presumably potential. That's crazy.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Did some translations for Hyper Skills based on the Patch Notes. They aren't 100% accurate probably, but close enough.

Hyper Skills

edit: updated some Active Hyper Skill names to match extractions as well as skill ability.
    Last edited by PeePeeAyeDeeKay; 2012-09-13 at 11:39 AM.

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Question on everyone's mind: What is this Evolving System?

Time to play the waiting game.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Though I worry wether or not this will mean that classes that already have a secondary weapon, will be allowed to use this well. Probably not..

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

wtp? NO -- Archer / Theif / Pirate -- Hyper Skill?

I know next hyper skill update is Resistance but still... no theif or pirate not even archer ? great more waiting...

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Fiel, you forgot to put up Hyper Skills for Marksmen...

Spoiler

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

...I really hope not. Three weapons with potential? That'd be too much.

Then again, Angelic Burster. :|

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Adventurers are getting secondary weapons now? Interesting.