1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Love the name of that skill!! Reminded me of this:

Megiddo

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

What is left is

Archer 2 ( BM and MM)
    Theif 3 (NL / Shadower / DB)
    Pirate 3 (Cosair / Bucc / CS)
    Resistance 4 ( Bam / Wh / Mech / DS )

Total Class left with no Hyper = 12

Does anyone got a Feeling that Jett Hyper skill will be a copy of one of those pirate hyper skill in a diff animation

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

More stuff for people to potential, meh.

Evolving system, I hope it turns out to be something interesting.

Can’t wait to see the Hyper skills in action.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I'm pretty sure it may be something like Luminous's Apocalypse. It says something about buff and restrict.

"New - Animation (mob)" means it's a status symbol on the targeted monster. If it were to be on an ally/player, it should be "New - Animation (affected)" or something close to that.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

lol paladin.

Can anyone tell if you need a shield for either hyper skill the Paladin has?
    If so, i'm quitting this class right now.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Aw no area stuff for F/P mage.
    Bishop looks cool though, what does it do?

Waiting patiently for videos and blogs/translators coming up =)

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Assuming the equippable projectiles are for jobs that only have 2h weapons, why are there knife guards (I'm sure there is a word for it) and magician books/battle mage orbs? It sort of invalidates shields, doesn't it?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I was expecting a damage reduction skill for Drks. The extra hit and the increased damage on DI still looks promising.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Maybe they are just trying to even the playing field with Nova Classes, since they have 3 items.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

No Bowmasters for this update? I shall wait for the next patch for them while waiting for translations on these ones because Bishop's Hyper Skill looks pretty neat.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

FP's Hyper Attack looks like snipe with mad range, could come in useful for bossing possibly, especially that DoT damage.
    Megiddo Flame: 500 MP, 700% damage, to 1 target, 6 hit. DoT damage 700% per 1 second for 30 seconds. 90 sec cooldown. 9,999,999 damage cap.

As for Bishops:
    Heaven's Door: 500 MP, 1200% damage to 15 targets, 8 hit, 180 sec cooldown, damage cap 9,999,999. At the same time buffing your allies. (I'm not quite sure on the buffing part.)

Vengeance of Angel: Toggle skill. Magic Attack +50, defense ignore 20%, attack speed increased by 1 stage, Angel Ray damage +20%, Angel Ray attack count +1, Restricted to Angel Ray and Teleport skills, max damage cap increased by 100,000.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Fatal Venom.

Paly's Smite says it takes monsters out of action for 20 seconds, so they're probably banished from the map for 20 seconds, or it's like bind, which I doubt, or it's some kind of stun.

Mikhail's Righteous Charge says it has a 100% chance to debuff monsters for 30 seconds, which I would think would just be some debuff to help them activate righteous indignation.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Ice / Lightning Arch Mage -- Tempest Like Hyper skill

Spoiler

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Thanks =)

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I have class and I'll be back in three hours to translate. Maybe Danny will be available though. But @Fiel, what was the reason the other Hyper Skills didn't get tables?

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

>all of these equippable projectiles

HAHAHAH pineapple YOU MERCEDES I GOT MY WISH

unless they're something else which is confusing by the tab name

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

wow God.. toggle skill? means no cd nice.. btw whats restrcited to ar and tele skills?

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

All these skills. SO freakin excite~

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

It means while it's active, you can only use Angel Ray and Teleport.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

You're only allowed to use Angel Ray and Teleport while Vengeance of Angel is active.

& Yea, there's no "cooltime" value on VoA, that includes Fire & Ice Aura for Arch Mages which are toggle as well.