Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Kind of happy and sad at the same time.
    I've prepared for something like this, what with my full tradeable set of % Luk..
    But this.. Looks expensive... and amazing..
    I *kinda* quit my shad for a phantom because of the two weapon potentials...
    Again, yay for tradeable stuff but still.. Not sure what to think... :/

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

The one I like the most is Bishop's Heaven's Gate. Too bad they are useless for anything else.

Mikhail gets a Skya's based buff, I thought someone said it was a powerless crystal.

Lotus seems to be related to the Evolving System, IDK about Orchid. Whatever it is, I hope she turns good.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Don't think so

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Paladin Hyper

Mikhail Hyper

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly...
    Paladin: 500%x3 to 15 mobs, 120 second cooldown. 400% range. Max damage is 10m.
    Mikhail: 1000%x8 to 15 mobs, 90 second cooldown. 370% range. Max damage is 10m.

They can't even balance properly when they add content for two different classes at the same time!

I get that Paladins are a defensive class, but this INSANE power difference goes beyond the border of retardation. I have lost the little faith I had remaining that Nexon can do things right once in a while.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Some Lotus NPC's have an evolving system tag and there is a good Orchid NPC among the list. should we wait to find out?

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Fire Aura better be beastly as pineapple... else I would feel that Nexon pineappleed over FP mages again. I/L and Bishops get big map attacks it seems, while we get...flames..

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

paladins last 20 seconds.. uh

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

All I can gather is that it's a buff. I don't think it's a DoT skill. From what I can translate it sounds like it does damage, then applies some buff, I have no idea what the buff is. Plus what DoT skill does multiple hits a tick?

Plus the Mikhail one has a 30 second time variable as well, not sure what that's about, since it's not in the description.

Unless you mean 20 second cooldown, which is 120 seconds. There's a time variable, then a cooltime variable. Last I checked cooltime was cooldown.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

And Mikhial's lasts 30 :L

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

guess its a shield for 20 secs that does 500%x3 to monter if theyre touching u, improved blocking

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

inb4 the bowmaster hyper skill gives 50% more accuracy

In all seriousness, these are all so flashy, but I have very little idea what I'm reading.

12. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Giving drks an extra hit to DI. *ponders*

We'll have to wait and see how this will compare with the other classes.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Why would it have a mobCount then? You don't block 15 mobs at once.

I suppose I will be waiting for videos, if one ever gets posted (last time Paladins got buffed, they were ignored). Until then, it certainly seems like Paladins got f*cked in the ass again.

14. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Y-You just haven't put the pirate skills up yet right...?

Nexon didn't forget us...right?...

Right...?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

That shining-ray look-a-like for Bishops looks quite disappointing :(

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Naa i think nexon just releast Part 1 of the update
    i bet there 3 part of these update

Part 1 = Mage and Warrior
    Part 2 = Archer and Theif
    Part 3 = Pirate and Resistance

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Considering that we're missing Archer, Thief, Pirate, and Resistance, Those will most likely be in subsequent patches.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

1stly, miks one is 30 sec debuff i guess crit. and i dunno about paladins, all their skills look confusing

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Citadel of Tyrant: the worldmap for it seems to have a lot of rooms, but I don't see any Maps for them, nor any high level mobs that I'd expect to be there. Did I miss those in a previous patch, or is this content still in the future?

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Are Paladins still pineappleed because they can't equip Shields and these new pendant things at the same time? Because if so, lel.

here's to khanjars being devalued like crazy