Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

holy the DoT from fire aura can kill and crit. Makes it seem like its not even DoT at all but just continuous hits. But wow that is amazing. Glad I choose to have my final main a f/p

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I didn't see any DoT coming from Meggido Flame, and it hits more than once? It attacked 3 times in that cast, but that might have something to do with the 20% regen. Weird 0.O
    Those numbers just seem inaccurate, unless MF does hit more than once under normal circumstances. I'm not too sure what "proc" is, so I could be completely wrong on this one.
    I don't think it's the DoT that's crit-ting (Fire Aura has no DoT, afaict - and DoT cannot crit anyway)). I think he can attack from a rope as long as the monsters are in range.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

DoT doesnt activate on mobs when you kill them with the skill if we want to see meggidos DoT we are going to need a boss vid

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Uhm, the second monster in the vid was not killed (after being attacked twice) but still had no DoT show up. That does not seem right.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    usa

Lag????

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I would hope so.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Like some people pointed out earlier in the thread, Meggido Flame is basically a reworked version of Angelic Buster's Soul Seeker move.
    From what I can tell you summon a flame that hits 1 mob 6 times and has a 20% chance to re-summon itself to attack again.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Look closely at the video and you'll see MF attack 3 times (when by description it should only attack 2 times at the maximum).

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    usa

What happened in the vid was something that had a 4% chance to happen

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

LOL wow. So one regen happened after the other? Pretty crazy if that's the case. This still does not explain the lack of DoT though. LF> more videos

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

He got lucky and the flame re-summoned itself twice?

12. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    usa

Its lag If stun wont activate while you are lagging DoT sure as hell wont.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

That's probably the best explanation for it.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Megiddo Flame has some variables that are unexplained
    x = 2
    prop = 20
    And when it regens
    prop = 20
    subProp = 100
    x = 1
    y = 2

It's conceivable that it can guarantee at least two hits with x = 2, since there is a less than 1% chance of it to hit more than 2 times. It can also be possible that prop = 20 or subProp = 100 refers to the chance of the DoT being applied.
    Also, if you observe the video again, you'll note that the second and third hits don't actually do any damage. The first monster died to the one cast, no HP bar appears, and it takes 3 hits from Fire Aura, so it obviously has less than 1m HP.

Fire Aura does no DoT by the way.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I kind of get it now, MF looks like it wouldn't be useful anywhere outside of bossing. It just seems unlikely that there'd be a chance to cast the DoT only AFTER the regen, and with a 20% chance. *Would sound pretty underwhelming to me .

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

Yeah, it's pretty underwhelming to be able to do 6 hits of up to 10m cap, followed by 21000% of uncappable damage to a boss while having a steady 250%/s AoE at hits up to 3m cap every 2 seconds to 15 monsters around you for training.

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

You're exaggerating the 21000% which is over the span of 30 seconds and without crits (and may or may not even happen depending on chance).

I'm not complaining though, because I'm quite happy with Fire Aura.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Fire Aura is so much better than I was expecting, I thought it would be a Battle Mage Dark Aura kinda skill.

Can you still attack while Fire Aura is on though? I'm only asking because they didn't attack in that video, though that was probably just to showcase the skill.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.450 - Evolving System, Adventurer Hyper Skills, Citadel of Tyrant

I don't understand how 21000% is exaggerating. It will always do 21000% if the monster doesn't die. Just because it can't crit does not magically make 21000% lower. 21000% over 30 seconds is still 700%/s, which is +33% of a non-Mist Eruption F/P's total DPS, and over +10% of one using Mist Eruption. And it always uses the maximum damage of your range which is unaffected by any buffs an F/P has, so it technically does 24000%.

20. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I doubt it, but would be nice if you could.

You said yourself that the variables could mean that the DoT may take affect on a 20% probability, although I agree that's unlikely I was just pointing that out. But you're right. I probably drew my conclusions too hastily.