Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
  1. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

The choices of games in Europe are

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Sonic Lost World
    Nintendland
    Super Mario Bros U
    Game & Wario
    Pikmin 3
    Mario & Sonic at the Soichi 2014 Winter Olympic Games
    Wii Party U
    Wonderful 101
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Baby Rosalina & Pink Gold Peach are so boring, the roster is large but most of the characters suck. The Super Horn item sounds interesting but i wonder how often you will have one in hand when a blue shell is coming for you.

2. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

so another baby and a way to try and explain themselves over metal mario...

where the hell is Birdo?
    also since they are so into doing clones why haven't they added toadsworth yet?

im so MAD :@

3. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

I got a question, if i buy mariokart 8 on the Eshop, do i get a code to use in nintendo club?.

4. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

If you've linked your Nintendo ID with your club nintendo account, yes. After you buy the game the survey will be sitting in your account.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

Asides from the roster still being really disappointing, I like how we now have 3 ways to avoid the Blue Shell, assuming you can still dodge with the mushroom.

EDIT:
    Huge amount of leaks / info just showed up over at NeoGAF, including kart customization and roster.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809449
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2014-04-30 at 08:10 PM.

6. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

Hey guys, I was just wondering since with the announcement of mario kart 8, if I should just go ahead and purchase a Wii U, or should I wait for a possible SSB bundle of sorts? Not to get to far off topic but lately Ive just been completely unamused by this next gen of systems(except for the 3ds). I just recently got the ps4 and there's just nothing noteworthy out yet (not to mention lack of backwards compatibilty, but I wont get into that here). Anyways, Mario kart 8 is looking good enough to justify a purchase of a wii u in my book because even though I personally loved windwaker it cant be the only reason I get a wii u hahaha

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

There will be a Wii u bundle with Mario kart 8, also if you register the game on your club nintendo account, you get a free game: Zelda Windwaker HD, Wii party U, pikmin 3 or new super mario bros U.
    http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227454-g...s-may-1st-2014

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Someone got a hold of the entire Mario Kart 8 soundtrack and threw it up on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-AW...rekmI-6ejIAQPU

9. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

UK southperry user?
    Intrested in buying a wii u after e3 ?

Argos have it on ebay with mario kart for 220 pounds.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3312301856...d=648490993613

10. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

I added everyone in the first post to my friend list, my Nintendo ID is Subception

11. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

I didn't even know this thread had one of those. Thanks for the info, Mazz!
    Although historically I always completely miss the ball with these things on southperry so I never get added.

Nintendo ID: Frostilyte (what a surprise)

12. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

It's not really missing the ball, I'm just really lazy. I'll add you and mazz next time I turn my wii u on (read as: could be quite a while).

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I ended up adding, and re-adding, everyone on the list as well since things have changed to the system (NNID) when I originally added people.

14. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Add me too, Chicocl.

I only have Arrol registered O.o . I'll add you later this week.

15. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

Didn't know I still had you.

My NNID is GreenYulum

16. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

Forgot Nintendo finally learned how to do friends on a system properly...

That said sending invites to entire list on first page.

17. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

I finally got my Wiiu online thanks to the LAN adapter (gotta love that smooth internet) and now I can add you guys so we can all race and play SSB!

NNID: TheSmokesMan

18. Default Re: Wii U Discussion: Firmware 4.0.0 is a go!Off tv for wii games! (Still needs wiimo

I got my Wii U yesterday! Got the Windwaker bundle, and that's unfortunately the only game i'll have on the system for a while. I'll add the people on the front page tomorrow, can't wait to play some games with you guys when i get Mario kart or SSB4 when it's out

NNID: Krozier

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Club Nintendo rewards for North America have been revealed today. Bit disappointed it's only games this time around and no collectables

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/16...north-america/