1. Question Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

I appeal to you to try to solve a question, what happens is that for days, kill a HT, and got a pendant and an egg.
    Days later sold the HTP. Now not like getting another egg, since the first one I got from the quest The Missing Hero.
    Now not like getting another egg to another pendant. What should I do to keep killing HT drop another egg? or should do another quest?

Is possible to recover a lost slot with a hammer gold with a clean slate??

A big apology for my terrible English, I try to improve it every day

2. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

1.You can just stack useless eggs, they will keep dropping as long as you did the prerequisite.

2. If you mean recover a hammered slot that you failed a scroll on, then yes. If the hammer itself failed but it still says you used one, then no.

3. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

You can clean slate failed hammers. (As in, the second scenario you stated)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

You can CSS failed hammers back

5. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Oh, my bad then. I thought clean slates only worked on actual scrollable slots and not the specific slots for the hammers themselves.
    Thats what I get for always using the CS versions of stuff. x)

EDIT: So what does the clean slate recover first? A normal slot or a failed hammer?

6. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

There's pretty much no difference between the two, a slot is a slot, hammered or not. It doesn't reset the hammer, it just gives you a slot back.

7. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

I imagine it's just like everything else and that's it's totally indistinguishable, since a slot is a slot. Unless I'm missing something as to why a hammered slot would be treated differently than a regular slot.

ninja'd

8. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Oh now I get it. If a 50% hammer fail it seems like it adds no slot, but in reality it does add one, just one that is already used?

EDIT: Just for the record though; I never ment to imply that the slot a hammer created was different from normal slots or that CSS did not work on them.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Yeah, pretty much. A failed hammer gives you a slot, but the slot acts as if you failed a scroll on it.

10. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

What is the prerequisite? Finish the quest The Missing Hero? So the quest of The Missing Hero is not repeatable. Only i have to kill Horntail and wait drop an egg?

11. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Have that quest active or finished and eggs drop.

12. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Ok, Thanks for helping me solve my problem

13. Default Re: Egging HTP & Clean Slate with Golden Hammers

Just to confirm that really work the clean slate 10% in the slots of a hammer gold failed