Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Recent Bannings

1. Default Recent Bannings

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00FDy/

2. Default Re: Recent Bannings

SO MUCH HAPPY IN MY BODY RIGHT NOW.

3. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Sounds good, I'm glad they are doing something.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Recent Bannings

I only see ad spamming as the reason for the ban, never anything else.

5. Default Re: Recent Bannings

I approve of this.

6. Default Re: Recent Bannings

At least this will scare some of the hackers somewhat.

7. Default Re: Recent Bannings

They say hacking a lot as well. Just because a name is "fijhfiudfheufi"doesn't mean its automatically an ad spammer like everyone around here seems to think.

8. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Is that true? Because I am sick of ditching parties in LHC because they are hacking and getting someone to reply back to me that I'm a fool because they don't ban people for that, which might actually be true considering that's been going on for months.

BaMs have turned into the biggest trolls ever. There were like 20 CC'ing around fking up everyone's party during 2exp

9. Default Re: Recent Bannings

This is probably referring to some of the bans in Scania (not sure about other worlds), like some known empress hackers and a few known duper resellers were banned too. I have yet to see anyone who didn't deserve it get banned, but there's always some collateral damage to be expected.

10. Default Re: Recent Bannings

almost there Nexon, now just eliminate potential from GMS and you might have a decent game again

11. Default Re: Recent Bannings

A couple of empress killers were banned in CYMK recently. About time they did something.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

screw scaring the hackers, i hope this scares the -expletives- hacker-leech buyers.
    i can guarantee you that they ban actual hackers, a few well-known hackers have been banned as of lately, and even curryishott got himself banned (dunno if he hacked himself, nor do i plan to discuss it, but several people around him did.)

13. Default Re: Recent Bannings

"You die as a hero or you live long enough to become a villain", lol.

14. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Please bring some legitimacy back to maple. Ban some of the worst offenders and use them as a deterrent.

15. Default Re: Recent Bannings

From what I can sort of see... When hackers gets banned, the hackers would give themselves a reason to come back and wreck the game. Should we hope those hackers won't come back with vengeance under a different IGN/IP or at least Nexon does something to prevent it?

16. Default Re: Recent Bannings

o.o just noticed curry vanished from rankings

17. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well, seeing how there are some certain Basil threads that are "raging" because they got banned supposedly, I can say that it's working.

18. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Glad this is happening finally. I remember his brother(bigboybiggun) was trying for rank 1 Mech spot back when it was released lol..using d/c hacks on everyone that was close.. Ending up getting himself banned Dont know if curryishott ever hacked but we will never know the answer to that nor do i care. Nexon step up the bannings !

19. Default Re: Recent Bannings

I'm really happy by this, but I'd like to see more concrete evidence of it. And more examples of why people were banned.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

some more than others. some though, were born villains