Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Recent Bannings

1. Default Re: Recent Bannings

This is great and kind provides a follow through a GM recently had on Bera.

He came online stating that he had to work weekends, but everyone smega spammed him calling him out on hackers. He went on to respond saying to report as many as you can. So it's great to see that word is getting out about how severe this issue is. Yay~

2. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Good to see nexon is making the effort to kill off some hackers.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Recent Bannings

Wait, what?
    You're happy they're banning people, regardless of whether they actually hack or not?

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't know if he got banned as collateral damage, or actual hacking, but i know his guild had hackers in it and he certainly didn't seem to mind. gray area for me, but -shrugs-

can't really say more without going into accusation rule ( i may have crossed it with this actually)

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yes, don't go any further.
    I don't care about curry in particular. I do care in general, though. I sincerely hope all the people getting banned, deserve it. Icho's "nor do I care" bothered me in that respect.

6. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Apparently TingBenz is getting unbanned by Nexon ("second chance" and all that) which is just pineappleing ridiculous. People in my alliance sell leech practically 24/7 and they don't give a pineapple about getting banned, because it doesn't happen often enough. Turn up the heat!

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Let's see how long this "effort" lasts. I refuse to be even slightly impressed with this until I see this happening regularly and/or there's hardly any traces of hackers and hacked items around.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

unless they hack, i don't see the problem with selling leech at this point, leveling is easy enough, so if they'd rather pay someone to do it for them...

9. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Yes, they are hacking. Very few people in Khaini sell "legit leech" these days because more than likely they'll get KSed by a hacker (I have one friend who does it, that's it). I suppose my being allianced with some of the most well-known hackers in Khaini doesn't help much.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

well... can always take it into your hands when reporting... via tickets *points to youtube*

11. Default Re: Recent Bannings

So never then.

12. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Well, this one person who was selling leech for 30m an hour the other day is now selling for 10m an hour. Probably because everyone saw that they are banning people for being in a hacker's party, shat themselves, and aren't buying leech anymore.

13. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Well there's rumors that leechers are getting banned, but also there's too many people selling leech (4-6 ppl constantly selling in the Cosmos/Varsity/Kira/Verus alliance; there's only 19 channels)

14. Default Re: Recent Bannings

KYFOSTER. THUND3. SoulzAlign. I am watching the next banlist for your IGNs.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

You got it.

16. Default Re: Recent Bannings

You have to be extremely lazy and pathetic if you're buying leech from hackers by the way. What's your purpose of playing Maple Story if all you're going to do is hang on rope till you get to 200, and get false congratulations when you hit 200?

Just pathetic, people can't merchant anymore (ask any merchant for a general price check and they won't know, they just sell duped/item generated items), can't train themselves anymore, can't even play their job class correctly. Sad, very sad.

Only took me 4 days, 4 hours a day full grind to go from 101-189 on my Phantom. (using 2x card, 1.3x card, 1.5x coupon, exp potion, pendant of spirit, Mercedes blessing, Holy Symbol). And I hate training, but I would never cheat my way up there, else there is no purpose of playing this game.

17. Default Re: Recent Bannings

That's alot of EXP at an average of 8.67x EXP over 4 hours... 26k EXP per Alien or ~400k per spawn. That's pretty insane, but I'm almost sure I overcalculated something. What about family/guild buff?

Unfortunately nope no NX for me, and I'm too poor to buy leech. Hackers irritate the hell out of me. I'd rather slowly grind. But glad to say that with the current party invite system, people can't latch onto them for free leech (the hackers aren't dumb either) - the old party invite system (by default) was dumb.

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Recent Bannings

Well two things can cause the decrease of leech prices. One being less people buying leech so those selling leech would offer less to fill their party.
    The other would be more people selling leech, so they price their leech at a lower price so people come to then, but I wouldn't see why there would be an increase in selling leech.

19. Default Re: Recent Bannings

I guess I should've been more specific in saying that I dont care what he got banned for. Seeing how everyone in Scania knew about his guild.. he was contributing whether he hacked or not.

I'm not happy with them banning innocents..This has happened to my friends before and I would like them to review their banning system and what not but that'll never happen. However, I do approve of them banning people that rightfully deserve it. (him being one of many)