1. Default I don't know what character to play.

So I have a fully equipped Phantom and Night Lord who hit pretty much caps. I'm really bored of the Phantom. I've been having fun on my NL recently. I tried a merc and she has 37 str so I stopped playing that. (YES IM A PERFECTIONIST IM SORRY). I have a Dark Knight, Paladin, and Outlaw that I could potentially play. I really don't know which class to play right now. Are Evans and Arans fun? I've been thinking of making an Aran but I don't know, I wasn't really fond of it when it first came out. I'm stuck :l

2. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

Outlaw.

3. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

Prepare for Angelic burster?

4. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

I personally enjoy Evan a lot. It's a pretty fun class, and it has a semblance of a plot.

5. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

I stuck primarily to the thief classes (NW, shad, NL, DB) and I have to say DB was definitely the most fun for me with shadower as second. I enjoyed DB quite a lot pre-revamp and a lot more post-revamp.

6. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

Future events will bring ap resets if you still want to play mercedes, its not like the road ends here.

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

play all class, why only one

8. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

I'm actually thinking this. I can just fund multiple classes and have them all there for when I want to train/boss etc. I usually like to boss on my Phantom and Night Lord and then train on my Outlaw and soon Dark Knight I hope :D

9. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

make characters that are capable of bossing without too much funding, i.e mercedes and blader.
    then move on to jobs that require a bit more
    and so forth

prepare yourself for luminous, kaiser and buster - they're all very boss-capable.
    my luminous friend has 78k mp at 194 or something, and washing doesn't exist anymore iirc.
    kaiser has crazy HP but no statres/avoid, but they can tank like hell.
    busters are just crazy.

10. Default Re: I don't know what character to play.

Or just this: http://www.southperry.net/editpost.p...98&do=editpost

Make all three legends. Or something. Milk the events, make money, etc.