1. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Decent & Steady Money Makers?

So, yeah I have kinda been in a slump in KMS with money making. Merchanting works...then the market flips and your investments are gone and useless. (Potting angelic burster emblems) So yeah, anyone know of a method of decent money making that brings in constant profit? Please suggest something that is not a GMS exclusive related (like nlc related/aliens or something).

Kinda stupid of me asking a mainly GMS forum but meh someone has to be able to help me I guess.

Examples:

-Fusing sneakers
    Not so sure about this anyone know if this is that good of a profit?
    -Crafting massive amounts of half earrings/fusing
    Also not sure about this.
    -Merchanting angelic rings.
    Buy then craft then sell. Decent & slow profit but I would like to see if there is something faster than making like 10mill profit each ring sold.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

Usually the answer would be bossing but none of us know about the KMS market to be helpful with this topic. Merching is going to be the easiest and fastest regardless of marketplace, it's just more risk as you have observed.

3. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

In GMS, the only way to make any useful amounts of mesos is either by using NX or playing the market. Hackers and exploiters have made any farming/bossing enterprise useless in that regard. As an example, some time before Big Bang I managed to get over 4 billion mesos from a single solo HT run (2 MW30). Now you would not even make 100m without using NX on scissors.
    KMS is probably a bit more forgiving though.

EDIT: This does not include any events and what you can earn by those, since that is hardly to be viewed as steady.

4. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

I make money in GMS the same way convenience stores make money in real life. I sell stuff that people want all the time (like DM scrolls, cracks, eyes of fire, mitherial & steel plates, superior item crystals, etc). I locate my stores in the same place 24/7 and ensure I never run out of my stock. And just like a convenience store people are willing to pay more if they can go right to you and buy what they want without looking around.

5. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

There is truth to this. There's one person in Windia that always has the same FM spot that sells ores/herbalism items, and I always find myself remembering that one. Even if they aern't the cheapest I know that's where they are.

6. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

Just as long as it is not those less than sharp people that sell/sold summoning rocks and allcures. I remember Fiel musing over the fact that any potential profit was eaten up many times over by the cost of the mushie store.

7. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

True, But this person i'm referring to sells high level herbalism/mining things that most people dont have the patience to gather themselves so i'd be inclined to believe that its fairly profitable

8. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

This is for GMS... no idea for KMS.

The only way that I've ever had a steady stream of actual net profit is boss runs.

CZAK Solo = 20mins
    CZak helmet = 250mil or 300mil (-1%~-2% tax)

PSoK = -200mil or -240mil
    Pots = less than 1mil
    EoF = -3mil or -5mil
    Potential Scroll = -2mil or -5mil

Average 30mil per run. 20mins.

Every run doesn't guarantee payout either. Helmets must be potted + above average to be able to actually sell. Any helmet less than average will never ever sell for more than what the PSoK is worth and potential scrolls can boom a good helmet, thus requiring another run (which means double the costs).

-

Pink Bean Solo = 1 hour
    Reverse Armor pieces = 5mil each
    Reverse Weapons = 5-10mil each
    Reverse Katara = 50mil each
    Reverse Cane = 50mil each
    Recipes = ~1mil each
    MMB = 6mil each
    RoT = 3-5mil each

Typical gain = 50mil per run / doubles if a katara or cane drops (very rare though)

2 Energizer = -5mil
    Pots = -1mil
    All Cures = ~500k
    30 masks = -30mil (or spend time farming it.
    3 boss pieces = around 2mil each

Cost of the run = around 40mil ish. 1 hour. (or around 10-20mil ish. 1.5 hours).

An especially taxing boss since you need to always be paying attention to what's happening. If you DC or die, you're immediately out of your initial investment and you can't run for another 24 hours. Using a wheel will bring up costs to another 25mil which is unacceptable if you want to actually profit.

-

This was how I made my meso but really the real profit came from people selling PSoK/NX for dirt cheap or I had multiple people come on the run and didn't want any drops. They're huge time sinks too that could be spent on other activities that could potentially get 10x more profit than this (such as merchanting or working).

Atm, the only real profitable boss is Ephenia in Elin Forest because she's a low level boss that drops rings that could potentially become Superior Crystals that would sell for 1-2mil a pop. Zero investment other than time (which isn't a whole lot since each run is like 1 minute long).

However, even Ephenia doesn't bring in enough meso to justify purchasing a Mushy.

9. Neon Atom

seeing how bosses don't drop mastery books in forever, that's out.

Is that actual fast/decent profit? You just spend all day doing the zak prequests for eyes/DM scrolls? Superiors are basically a dead market atm since no one buys them. Steel plates...don't see why anyone would buy those.
    What herbalism items?

a Czak solo I could do but getting a cheap PSOK is a problem. Seeing how the current NX rate is around 1:35 in KMS and you only see psok in merchant shops for double the price czak isn't that possible atm. Pinkbean is out of my reach atm.

10. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

If it were GMS, I would highly suggest harvesting purple flowers. Juniper oils (both kinds) sell for quite a bit.
    No idea if it's the same in kms.

11. Neon Atom

that would be a good idea but what are they used for which make them worth so much?

12. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

Resistance potions, +80 dex (maybe other stat?), Cleansing Potions, Legendary Fortitude (7k hp), Legends hero (30att stackable), etc.

13. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

High-level alchemy potions, primarily Cleansing, Resistance, Stat Boost, and Health Boost.

damn ninjas...

14. Neon Atom

any idea where I can harvest them? like a place where they spawn alot?

15. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

LHC and ToT are my favorites.

16. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

When I used to hunt Security Cameras (in Magatia) there was usually a purple vein or flower in every map. CC to all 19 channels and you could usually get a few of what you needed. The map was small too so it was easy to scan for veins and CC if there weren't any.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Purple veins and herbs grow in maps where the mob level ends in 8 or 9 (for example, the Roids in the map with Security Camera are level 88), or is over 100 (where all veins and herbs can appear), or there are two or more mobs whose levels span 8 and 9 (for example, one mob level 55 and the other level 61 - the range includes 58 and 59 even though no mob on the map is exactly that level).

Generally speaking, there will be at most one herb and one vein of each color allowed, on the map.

The rules seem rather relaxed in World Tour maps. I used to farm any and all herbs while waiting for Kacchuu Musha to spawn, and there would be multiple herbs of all colors on the map at the same time.

18. Default Re: Decent & Steady Money Makers?

I make 500m a week with minimal effort. (Of course I've been playing for years and I have a huge fan base that supports my stores now.)
    I buy eyes of fire for cheep from "suppliers" and resell for more.
    I do the DM scroll quest myself, I have 6 computers that I can use so I make 30 DM scrolls in 20 minutes. I sell them for 2m each.
    Instanced bosses in GMS created high demand for mitherial and steal plates because everyone in GMS wants to solo horn tail.

What you should consider is what do people do in KMS and what do they need to do it. Then start supplying it.

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Ephinea during 2x events. Hands down.
    Spend a few hours there and have some ~20 equip space while killing quickly enough, you can get 200~400 superiors to sell.
    My friends do that, get about 400m+ every 2x event.
    Scratch this since you said no one buys superiors.

20. Neon Atom

totally forgot steel plates was used for the HT prequest. Hm, regarding the fires I think I can find myself some suppliers to do this. DM scrolls I have to find out how much those costs( since no one ever sells them).

Anyway thanks.

Also has anyone tried extractors? Does placing one for like 1k over night net you some decent money? 10mill or so?