Now I've been back in the game enough to get into Alchemy, I've only begun to realize how amazing it is. Finding out the potions stack in 400 and pills in 800. Not to mention it's stupidly cheap to make a stack of 50 potions, even with buying the seeds and flowers straight from the merch. Why buy potions at a 1:1 cost when I can make a stack of 50 potions that heal that much and more for only possibly 5k-10k in materials? I'm also amused that some of the recipes are flat out awesome.
Now to the questions:
1. Using just the tickets to farm the materials of the highest level, about how many stacks of potions can I expect to be able to make in one day?
2. Are monster drops still usable in making monster crystals, or do they have a new use now?
3. Are all recipes tradeable? I would like to be able to farm on my highest level character so I can send recipes to my lower level Alchemist and Accessory maker.
4. How much will the high end Alchemy materials tend to cost in the Free Market? I would like to be able to mass produce those +2000/+4000 HP buff potions.
5. Are even Honsters/Mana Bulls not cost effective anymore with those 10k potions out?
6. I made low/mid/high grade crystals (+2/3/5 stat when crafting equipment) back when Item Maker was still out. Are those crystals now useless?