1. Default Cleansing Potion

What "abnormal" statuses do Cleansing Potions cancel?
    Mostly wondering about Pot Lock, Zombify, and Crazy Skull (reverse keys).
    Are they like a second Hero's Will? Does it only cancel Seduce?

Thanks.

EDIT: I googled, but there are no definitive answers. I am reading that it DOES cancel Pot Lock, though.

Also, if you have two Alchemy potions in effect can it still be used? I don't see why not but might as well ask.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cleansing Potion

i know for sure it dispels potential lock, not sure about any of the others, and they're pretty expensive to get to test around.

3. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

I can confirm that it works with both Potential Lock and Seduce.
    I have not tried with any other statuses since, as Shinku said, they are rather expensive to make.
    Last edited by Green4Ever; 2012-09-09 at 02:03 PM.

4. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

Is the recipe still the same as in the profession guide?
    If so, the only thing expensive there is two juniper berry seed oils - which is nothing compared to resistance potions/legendary fortitude potions (10 oils).

If it's supposed to work like Hero's will, does that mean Hero's will can get rid of pot lock? From what I remember, it doesn't. I will test out hero's will today at Cygnus. Might make some cleansing potions since I have two recipes and 200-some odd oils.

5. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

I'm pretty sure it requires some Superior Crystals as well, which can get expensive, though they are quite easy to farm.

Hero's Will does not work with Potential Lock.

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the recipe is hard to come by, and not many people farm the oils, making it hard to obtain, at least in scania (the fact you now get three cleansing per use of the recipe is nice though)

it works like hero's will, but it also dispels potential lock (HW doesn't) not sure if it dispels potion lock too but HW doesn't.

7. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

I made 90 for me and @Carlosxc; and still have enough for resistance pots when I run low on those.
    Use them on potential lock only

Just realized Pot Lock could be either potential lock or potion lock. I was referring to potential lock. xD

Edit:
    As for superior crystals, I get plenty of those from extracting reverse equips from PB.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

figured as much, but for a DrK they're both as deadly xD

i'll start calling them pote and poti lock.

9. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

I refer to them as "pot lock" and "pot cd (cooldown)".

Had no idea the cleansing potion removed pot lock, though. That's pretty awesome. Does it work like Hero's Will in addition to removing pot lock? (i.e. does it get you out of Seduce and/or Dark Tornado)?

I wish more people farmed lv10 herbalism items, they're hell to find in Khaini FM.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There's a girl that shows up every so often and puts up 100 juniper berry seed/flower oils at 5m ea.

11. Default Re: Cleansing Potion

Cleansing Potions do not cancel pig transform or get you out of Empress' tornado.
    Also confirming that they do work on Potential lock.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you could have asked about that, i know those two can't be canceled, bomb can't either.