Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Similar to what Savage did regarding the Nexon Q&A, what would you tell them if you were having a frank discussion with them?

Rules are as follows:

• Multi-posting is encouraged, even required, because you should only post 1 item per reply. This is so people can actually +1 the ones they agree with.
    • Your item should be short. Think of bullet points to give them, not novels. They have the attention span of the average ferret. This paragraph is probably too long.
    • Vote for the ones you like. Ignore the ones you don't.

Try to say what you want to share in the shortest, clearest manner.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2012-09-07 at 01:09 AM.

2. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Stop making classes. We have enough.

3. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

^Alternatively, if you insist upon making new classes, which we all know you do, give us more character slots. JMS has 24(?) already anyway.

4. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

A max of 24. You still start off with the measly 3. You get one for free with every release though.

5. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

At least have people to somewhat monitor the game. Hackers are everywhere, hackers leeching their mihiles. It takes 10 minutes to go through all the channels of the popular maps (LHC, Jesters, Aliens, Stronghold), ban all the hackers, then the hackers need to remake their characters. Repeat the banning process, then they will get sick of trying to make a new character.

6. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

I don't buy temporary NX clothes. Please make everything have a permanent option again, so I can spend money now instead of in 6 months when the ones I want go on sale.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Remove that stupid "drop rates lowered if you are 5-20+ levels higher than the monster you are killing"
    Also remove the mastery book system altogether and replace it with quests

8. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

By extension, the EXP gain lowering too. Botters just suicide on purpose to avoid that crap anyway, it doesn't work.

9. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

I would like an NX item that converts Untradeable (non-Scissors of Karma-able) to Account Tradeable permanently. Call it a Permanent Sharing Tag or what you want. This is a feature I would pay good money for.

10. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Make content for people who only spend a little NX, not a ton. I know that you have to make money, but there's no reason to alienate people who don't spend thousands a month with content they have no possibility of ever completing in any way, shape, or form.

By extension, if you're going to make an Easy (Non-NX Whore) and Hard (NX Whore) Mode for bosses, Easy should have a point. All the useful things shouldn't be in Hard only.

11. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

No more link skill mules. I've spent too much time away from my actual main character levelling up dozens of mules to maximise it's output. The character card system is also a big culprit.

I know you're moving away from a 1 main character game but this is ridiculous.

12. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Untradeable should just mean Account-Bound, unless it's a character specific item (Like DS Shields).

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Release Kanna and Hayato in GMS plox.

14. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

- Bring back Vistor PQ revamped with new weapons to match Phantom, Cannoner, Merc and all up coming classes.
    Last edited by SwordStaker; 2012-09-06 at 06:13 PM. Reason: derp

15. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Shared Cash Shop. Stop milking us for all we are worth.

16. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Oh my bad eos, I read discussion so I figured I'd start out with a question;

Revise the miracle cube system, it's unreasonable. Most players want to get the highest possible damage in order to solo to get the most profit. The teamwork spirit has been broken for 3 years now because you have made it possible to get a damage range so ridiculously high that you can efficiently solo bosses without any help. If you support this method, remove the expedition system and make it an instance so that we don't have to buy players to act as a recruitment fake for us.

17. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Rather than either having Bot GM's or GM's with a script, actually have them patrol and make their presence known.

I actually used to have conversations about hackers with GM's back in 08. I smegaed 4 times asking a GM if they were scripted or what, because a hacker called them out. Nothing was done.

18. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Bring back Tespia. Your reasoning for why you stopped it isn't worth all these bugs.

19. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Bring more content from JMS over. Such as Sengoku, (even if you leave out the classes) CRAZY VL, Neo Tokyo and China full world tour.

20. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Bring back old classic events and event pqs like: Sheep vs Wolf, and Witches Tower Jump Quest.