Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

just reinforcing Aircalibur421, Dont have the rarer materials just a one time drop that never EVER happens. Instead make it like from the concept of a moon rock/star rock. Just have the item in question require a lot of semi common/ common items that are use to craft it. and make recipes drop more often

When they upgraded the professions system they added maybe 50 or so recipes, all of which are near impossiable to find and if u do find one its again near impossiable to make given the required materials.

2. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Double Reinforcement!

Make percent based potions craftable and include a greater variety of transformations.

3. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Release more content or revamp old content that allows players to work for their damage instead of pay for their damage.

Examples of what we currently have:
    - Inner ability, personality trait, noble mind, crusader codex

An example of they can add:
    - Multiple medal effect

To balance out with the negative effects of this idea, they could do what people said about potential system and boss difficulty.

4. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Nexon, if you do this i'll buy 1000k NX. I'm not even joking...
    And for the love of god give Paladins a mace animation I cant stand STABBING sword animations when I use a two handed mace.
    It's like... ugh.... hurts my eyes.

5. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Revamp some of the unused content areas and set their new level into levels that dont have alot of things to do. Take Omega sector. change that into like a lvl 150~170 area. so higher lvls have more things to do.

6. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Stop with the pineappleing revamps. Why should I bother spending NX on my gear when you buff every class every 5 months to the point where I can comfortably kill everything with 60%'ed equipment that I loot? Why should I bother when everything in the game is exactly the same as last year with the exception of classes I can't make and bosses I could already kill but faster?

7. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Fix the bosses so that they're worth doing.

Zakum dies to a light sneeze and doesn't drop anything. Horntail requires a 30 minute wait when it can be killed in 10 minutes for drops, and even then it's Pendant is so stupidly pineappleing rare that there isn't even a point. On the other end of the spectrum, Pink Bean drops literally nothing of value for all the bullpomegranate it throws at you like pineappleing Damage Reflect. To kill Empress you need equipment that's already significantly better than the equipment she drops, and her unique equipment is stupidly cheap except for capes for whatever reason.

8. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

The most difficult bosses in the game can be defeated by either holding the attack key until they die or waiting for them to cast Damage Reflect or Seduce. In the case of the former, you can literally stop playing because you've either died and lost the fight or you can watch your character do nothing and miraculously survive, in which case you go back to step one. In the case of the former, it's impossible to see the boss cast pineappleing damage reflect because of the sea of numbers from stupid pomegranate like Dark Fog hitting everything in the map four times or Ultimate Strafe or Phantom Blow or Blast making a column of numbers that obstructs your view of everything else on the map.

Fix that pomegranate. Make Bosses move around or some pomegranate. Make it so I can turn off seeing my damage numbers if it turns out to be a pineappleing handicap.

9. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon 5 things...

Get rid of most of the the anti bot Mechanisms there are in the game, They clearly don't work. (Can't buff on a rope repetitively, 30 minute wait at HT, 12 person requirement for CHT)

10. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

% based damage invalidates the point of HP because people with 100k HP and 100 HP take relatively the same amount of damage.

11. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

theres 1/1's.... lol but Sorry Didnt explain clearly. I should have said have attacks like Awsan in that some,not all, ignore your iframes and just do straight damage. It adds that urgency and paying attention more with out looking for if a boss casts. And its not an entirly broken system because its isnt always an instant OHKO and it doesnt prevent u from doing anything. And I also like how the awsan %attacks were all dodgeable. And your right the % base does invalidate the point of HP but if they could serve as a replacement to 1/1's that would be good. because that are really just too cheap.

So basiclly I meant to say is all the properties of the awsan tower % attacks excect for the % damage.

12. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

I would tell them (KMS nexon) to please create less content in the form of new classes, and more content in the form of giving us more things to do/shoot for. I liked having Zakum/HT as an ultimate boss with a great item that was worth using (unlike chaos PB). Magmus was a step in the right direction, but the ratio between new classes versus new bosses is pretty high u.u.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Allow new classes for 2 weeks to be able to buy all cs equips perm

14. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Doesn't do much good to have all of those properties if they don't deal any damage. Additionally, Zak can cast (and does) 1/1 back-to-back and if they ignored i-frames, then it'd be impossible to survive.

15. Default Re: If you could tell Nexon one thing...

Submission period is over.