1. Default Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

School's back in season and that means shilling for school money.

I have a soft spot for the monkey's in question here so am sharing their latest school fund raiser in the event any of you would be interested.

Basically it's a shop of random things and anything you get the kids get credit for;

This Be The Link

They get credit for quantity of sales, not price, so 10 cheap items earns them more rewards than 5 expensive ones. If you see something you like at a price you find decent, be a doll and get it so they get credit. They're hoping for an ipad. The school earns 50% of whatever the purchase is.

If you have a subscription to a magazine they carry you can extend your existing subscription at their price (which in most cases should be a discount over doing it manually).

I'm hoping some Southperrians will some nice bargains and bump them towards their goal.

Disclaimer: Not related to them, don't get anything for this, no one is obligated to buy, you won't get anything for buying expect what you purchase and the warm glow of knowing you might've helped some random munchkin get some material goods and some money for their school.

2. Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

Is there any way for me to get those light up shoelaces on the prize tab? I want those more than some stupid magazine subscription.

3. Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

A few.

ala froogle

4. Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

Was hoping to help the kid get something from it. Oh well.

5. Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

Alas the choice's are out of my control. And the school's I'm sure.

Although you can check through http://www.schoolstore.com/cgi/SSCMe...54675020120906 and at least the school gets a portion.
    The kid gets nada that way thouhgh.

6. Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

Randomly bumping this since I believe the deadline is tomorrowish or mondayish for anyone who is interested.

7. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Default Re: Random Bargain Charity for Magazine Lovers

My little ones have this fundraiser too and theirs doesn't end until October 9th. :)