Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 5, 2012

No they're still here. You get them from the Nebulite Gachapon as well.

derp. posted without reading the entire thread. whatever.

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 5, 2012

Wow Nebulite is bullpomegranate. Nexon, eat a plantain. I can't believe I thought you were getting better.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 5, 2012

This system was actually great when they implemented it, which of course is why they felt the need to change it.

The boxes dropped pretty much 100% from mobs, and you could get rank C and D nebs from the boxes, and ONE rank B per day, per character. With a little effort, you could get 1% stat Cs to give you a little boost, or a 2%stat B if you were really lucky. Alternatively, you could fuse all the crappy nebs you got, with a small chance of getting a B from fusing 2 Cs. This was a nice way of letting casual players buff up a bit, without having to spend NX, and without really affecting cube sales. It alsoworked as a baby meso sink, since fusing nebs cost something like... 1k, or 5k or whatever. And then there were neb cubes in CS, which could turn your B nebs into As.

Even if they lowered the box drop rate to 5 or 10%, the system would still be nice imo.

But Nexon being Nexon, they nerfed the box drop rate to hell, removed neb cubes, and implemented neb gach. The chances for getting an A rank from gach are super low, and so far, 90% of the ones I've seen announced have been stupid stats like def or jump or avoid. There's also the slight chance of getting a premium fusion ticket, which will let you fuse rank Bs or higher, and will most likely result in another crappy stat A.