1. Default More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

THE THEME IS: HEADSETS.

Say good stuff or bad stuff about it.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

i find their arm way too big, mainly on the second and third char.

they look pretty nifty though.

3. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

4th dude is awesome. I think the hands are perfect too.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I agree with Shinku, the only thing I don't like is the big forearm, everything else looks amazing.
    (I'm not saying the whole arm is bad, the shape of the arm and the hands look great, it's just the thickness of the forearm)

5. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

I tried shrinking the arms once and they ended up really deformed-looking because I couldn't put any of the minor details in it.
    :T

6. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

Idk man, I like the way it looks right now. I think the big forearms really make it looks good.

7. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

Looks great! Don't change a thing!

Maybe the redhead's clothing color, not sure that red looks good on her.

8. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Cute style, me likey~

I only find the arm an issue on the 3rd girl, might just be because of the hair causing a visual illusion.

The arms are pretty much the best you can do given the size of the sprites, the only way *I* could imagine 'fixing' it is just plain making the sprites bigger, but that's not neccessary. You work the pixel size you're at now very well!

After all, we all know mario in donkey kong only has a stache cause pixeling a mouth was too much to bother with.

9. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

Just because you said it, it does remind me a little bit, the head/eyes, of FF: The Four Heroes of Light. You should make more hats.

10. Default Re: More Character Designs (The Four Heroes of Nothing In Particular)

I think the hands are great and add style to his characters, something that are noticeably his. Lovin it Kriz, keep it up<3