Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

Need to get this up there before Nexon releases any more new classes. I know several people besides myself who have 15 characters and can no longer afford to delete former mules to make room. It's completely unreasonable for them to expect us to create a separate account to play the new classes, especially with so many items being only account tradeable and link skills coming on every new character. So this is something that MUST be done and the sooner, the better.

Not doing this will effect their income so it seems like a no brainer because if people can't link skills to their mains then they've got less incentive to make new characters and spend tons of NX on them, which is the entire purpose in them constantly releasing these new classes. So yeah, need to ride their asses about doing this.

2. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I completely agree with you on this. I've been in this prediciment for the past year and a half, and I cannot afford to continue deleting "lesser" characters just because they don't give link skills.

The Tempest update gives the ability to have 18 slots, but with that it brings 3 new classes, so we are back to square 1.

3. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I'm really with you there. I can't transfer most of my equips between characters at this point, let alone accounts. The only things I really can share are rings and gloves.

It's just annoying at this point. I have actual work put into some characters, so I can't just delete them to make room for new characters. And eventually, more than 15 classes will probably have link skills.

4. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

>So many account tradeable items

I wish. Only one I can think of that I use is the Renegades ring (and previously Lilin's ring, since the two can't be used together).

I would also like if you could reassign link skills from the character select menu, same as you adjust card decks. I have 5 link skill characters now, logging in and out 5 times is a pain.

5. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

Well including version exclusives I think we're up to 11 different classes with link skills. I guess ideally you might also want a few specific characters for deck bonuses too.

6. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I'm simply not going to delete my characters that I worked on previously. If other people do the same eventually Nexon will notice because the new classes with their separate cash shop won't be making any money. Then Nexon will try to find out why. After they discover the reason they'll increase character slots past 15.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

This will never happen because when classes are released, they are usually pretty OP. Thus, a bandwagon insues, people fund the crap out of said new class, then they either A) get nerfed and quit, B) get bored and quit, or C) quit for a newer class that is more OP and so on.

Nexon loves this cycle, which is fine with me as long as they expand the max characters and keep giving us free slots.

8. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I never understood the point of being so generous with free character slots but not increasing the maximum. I also thought that if they were going to change how the character selection screen looks, they'd give it a nice even number of 24 for symmetrical purposes.

Guess not.

9. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I cried a little when I couldn't use the slot expansion we just got.
    My slots are full, nexon :(

10. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I feel you :C

11. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I haven't been able to use the last three, free character slot expansion coupons.

WHY?!? Free things going to waste.

12. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

Meh, with each page having 8 characters, a limit of 24 will make more sense than 15 or 18 anyway... I hope GMS will eventually get 24 (that means more money for NEXON anyway, right?).

I reached 15 without any NX coupons, and today I received the 16th. This is kind of sad...

13. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

lol i couldnt use the last 5 free char slot coupons we got

14. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

peach please, just give us 34 slots to prepare for the future, 4 pages is nice and pair.

Also I've been waiting forever for a feature to let us organize our characters, as in, chante their place in the select screen. Currently your oldest character gets displayed first, and the newest at last, but it's sometimes uncomfortable. We should be able to organize the order of characters from the website, in case say, you wanna put your mains on the first page, mules on the second, etc. Or just for OCD's sake.

15. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

That reminds me. That last character expansion coupon... How long does it last?

Because if it lasts until they expand the slots... Well, I could really use it then if I accept it on the 24th.

16. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

What to delete...?

Nope, those are the characters I really like playing.

That Cygnus gives stats to my other characters.

Those characters have link skills.

That character has a lot of untradeable, collector's items, no way I'm deleting it.

That one right helps me with my deck.

Welp, looks like I'm not playing Mihile, or Kaiser or Sailor Moon. Or Luminosity. Or any Japan classes if they decide to bring them to GMS.

17. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

They're at least adding a few more character slots in a few months but 24 would be perfect >_>.

18. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

Yea, but seeing that they only added three and the number of classes coming in Tempest are well, three, it kinda takes us back to where we started.

19. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Why not just suggest it in tickets? Sounds ineffective but it feels like it's better than nothing.

20. Default Re: Another Nexon outcry: increase maximum characters to 24.

I fully concur..
    The existing limit to the number of characters creatable really restricts us..