1. Default It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00FCt/

2. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

Wut.

Real life politics + Maplestory= AHAHAHAHA.jpg.

3. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

Considering most of maple's community acts like a bunch of 12 year olds, I don't think I want these type of people voting in elections...

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

This statement is hilarious to me.

First of all, the fact that they bothered to make this video and partner with that voting organization or whatever means that there is a significant enough portion of their player base who are eligible to vote. Probably the age group that is so averse to politics yet would have a very large impact on voting. Second of all, that age group voting has literally nothing to do with their "childish" actions on an MMO. You say that as if they're being elected into office, and not obama/romney.

5. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

I can hardly wait for the political debate smegas.

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

really? im not sure how i feel about this

A. Im personally not going to be voting in the pre-polls, because i see no reason to give nexon more demographic information for free.
    B. If they do a god job of staying non biased (well, aside from "Vote for Slimm") i think the events could be good. Besides we havent had a GOOD non-coin basied event in ages!

7. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

Both parties have been a complete utter joke compared to recent history, I don't think I'll be able to vote this year. =/

8. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

When I was in high-school my best friend's mom said she was voting for so&so for president because he had a sexier butt.
    Ever since then I thought voting should not be a right when you turn 18, there should be some sort of test that the potential voter must pass.

9. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

I agree lol. I sometimes wonder why the hell some people get to vote. It's like people believe everything that a politician says in his platform, then complains when that part doesn't come to fruition, which is kinda like Maplestory xD

People really need to at least consider a politicians' platform and stance before making a decision rather than blindly follow their party because the media and friends say "X party is too much LOL and sucks, but this party is so pineappleing awesome you all should vote for it"

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Nexon is secretly making Maplers buy SMEGAs just so they can pointlessly debate, while the real winners are Nexon, because they're earning more money just by making a silly video and event.

11. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

My father taught me long ago that it's not about voting for the person you want to be in charge; it's about voting for the lesser of two evils that actually stands a chance at winning.

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Glad they pushed voting, as exercising your democratic right to do so should be expected of every American over the age of 18 given how many millions of armed service members have died defending the right.

But this host of these videos seriously needs to take a shower, get a haircut, and update his wardrobe before making another video. He just looks disgusting.

13. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

Pretty much my philosophy. The lesser of two evils is, in fact, not so terrible this time around AFAIC, but certainly not someone whose views I entirely espouse. Wish there were more choice -- both countries of which I'm a citizen have national elections basically consisting of two parties' candidates. It's not so extreme in the smaller country, of course, but still.

14. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

Wow, really? I'm more the other way around. It's more towards of someone asking me to throw away my vote for the person I support most while I just give the vote to the so called "best candidate" or the person that has the most money, lol.

Good luck finding the lesser evils out of the two though.

15. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

>Mayor Slimm the only elected official of Maplestory.
    >Lita Lawless is a Sheriff, which is also an elected position.
    >Mind=blown.

16. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - Elections

I can't vote but if there was a write in candidate section I'probably just put down Icebyrd Slimm, because that video.