Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [GMS] GMS v117 - Mikhail

1. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

Again, partying with every other Mikhail makes it a lot easier. I did it with 5 other players. All job advanced. I waited, maybe 20 minutes?

I fail to see the "major problem" everyone is talking about. If tedium isn't your thing, Maplestory may not be for you.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

I found my Dyle fairly quickly. People tend to forget that Dyle spawns in 2 maps, not just 1. They always hunt in the map to the very end and usually leave the ones in the map before. At least from my experience.

3. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

That's what me and 5 others did. Easy quest for all 6 of us.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

However, in Scania, too many people playing = party vs party.
    I think it's better off getting Dyle on a school day, early morning, or late night.

5. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

Its pretty funny walking around with a Dyle familiar in those maps with lots of people waiting. Entertained me for at least an hour.

6. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

Yeah same here, pretty easy in Bellnova, the spawn is only 30mins. Just sit their till spawn and party people if you need to. It's really not a big compared to something like LHC was.

7. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

Same. Found mine in 5 minutes-ish.
    I can definitely tell that they nerfed Dyle. I remember in Zelkova Can't KMS, they had to kill Dyle together because of the high health and nooby-Empress healing (as in, the closest to Empress a noob like me would get to).

8. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

NexAM confirmed for Tales series fans?

9. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

Ok, this seriously just made my day. After a horrible weekend, I really need this laugh!

10. Default Re: GMS v117 - Mikhail

I do the same thing except with my Manon familiar for people looking for Manon's Cry. It's hilarious when they spend 2 minutes attacking it only to realized its not really there.

Or when they call all their guildies over to try and get crys and its a big waste of time