1. Default The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

I'm thinking that we should do a hardcore hard/hell run on D3. A four man run (I'll stream unless someone else can do it much better) and all on skype chat. We go till we die and it'll be fun times. The date will be this Friday/Saturday and we go till we die. No stopping, unless you die. If anyone is up, then sweet. If we don't get the four people necessary then I guess we don't do it. Unless you guys want to do a 3 man on Hard/Hell?

2. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

I'd join, but my work schedule does not permit. :( In about 2 weeks I'll able to, though.

3. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

That's fine, we probably need time to detail things out. We can wait 2 weeks.

4. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

I'm available for this. Been a while since I've played. It'll be fun playing with all the changes I haven't experienced.

5. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

So 3 people for 2 weeks from now.

Maybe @Fiel; or any other suggetsions?

6. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

Can't. My account was hacked and cleaned.

7. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

Speaking of which, are we starting with a clean slate? Just to add on to the challenge? Or can we build up some funds beforehand?

8. Default Re: The Diablo 3 Hardcore Hard/Hell Run

Clean slate or gtfo. We should probably start developing our plan or else when were going in blind we'll be boned.

Also, I can stream, but considering my computer is only so~so good. (Quad Core ATI & 5650 Sapphire & 4 GB Ram) If anyone can stream better, do it pl0x.

So far:
    1. Me
    2. Justin
    3. >Pineapple

and the settings

Difficulty: Hard & Hardcore

Hard because I have to get a new account because I'm letting my cousin play since his account was hacked and I was going to get him one anyway for his birthday.