1. Default Fusing and in-account movement

For items which are moveable in-account once -- does fusing two of 'em reset the move count, or will the inclusion of (a [moved item)s] keep it unmoveable?

2. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

Usually yes, But say the Silent Crusade Pendant, It is Movement within account once, But it is not One-Of-A-Kind

3. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

Fusing an item, changes the item entirely. So it'd reset the movement count, yes.

4. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

I can't see a scenario where it'd be useful to do so. By resetting the movement you'd want to move it mainly because it has good stats or good potential. Fusing them would get rid of both.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

Would be necessary if your alchemist is not your silent crusader, for example.
    You buy the pendants on the crusader, move to alchemist to fuse, and move to whatever char needs it if the fusion came out good.

6. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

Sounds like more trouble than it is worth. It is way too easy to just take up alchemy on the character for the duration of the project. The only reason not to would be if you are a smith and have android heart recipes learned.
    Alchemy is the best job for a main anyway due to the use 2 buff potions thingy.

7. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

I moved one of my pendants out of habit (giving cast-offs and so forth to non-mains) before remembering I should've fused for a chance at non-crap potential.

Though come to think of it, the character it's now on has maxed accessory crafting and a few recipes. laksdfja;lsrfg might as well give that up for lost then.

8. Default Re: Fusing and in-account movement

Having multiple SC farmers would lead to this necessity as well. Doing 20 portals per day per lvl 160+ character, and moving all the the pendants/belts to one character to fuse would be better than trying to fuse on separate characters and would progress you a lot faster.