1. Cash5 Maplestory DS...Help

I am playing the archer story and I am stuck on Chapter 8 I don't know what to do I need help

2. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

I honestly don't know anyone here whose ever played it. I thought it was only released in Korea...

3. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

it was released in Japan as well I ordered it from Amazon

4. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

Post an image of what part you have an issue with. Maybe I can remember it or even translate it for you.

5. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

It's been a long time since I played it, but maybe I can remember some things. I'm pretty sure I got stuck during either the Archer or the Mage story (I think it was in the Magatia themed part). Just try talking to everyone and look everywhere. It might take a while, but in the end you should be able to get through.

6. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

I took pics but don't know how to add them

7. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

Upload them to http://imgur.com.

Then, copy the link that says something like [img]http://i.imgur.com/xxxxx.jpg[/img] and paste it into your post.

8. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

Wait, what part of chapter 8? I remember it being pretty straightforward.

9. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

I went through the whole game (all 4 characters), but it was a LONG time ago. The only part I ever had trouble with was the puzzle where you had to arrange the phrases of the poem to read properly. Not being able to read Koren made that quite difficult.

If you are playing this on a ROM, there is an English patch that translates many of the names of places, monsters, items, and characters. (I wish I had that when I played it through...) It makes the game a lot easier to follow for non-Korean speakers.

(I can't believe I am about to say this...) There are FAQs and forum folks at GameFaqs.com that are useful. There are about 5-6 places where everyone seems to get stuck and the answers pop up there often.

10. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

where I had to find that captain from the giant block monsters and when your going after the last one you leave out of there and can't return for some reason the blue haired warrior won't let you move on and I'm stuck there

11. Neutron Straight Male
    Washington

This barely made sense, but uhm... I think you're talking about chapter 7. Chapter 8 is where you're already in Leafre, and have to kill Horntail / Return Phoenix.

Two possible reasons why I think you might be stuck. Is this before, or after the cutscene where you sing to the warrior?

12. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

i don't know how to head back to leafre if that's where i need to go and sorry that it didn't make any sense

13. Neutron Straight Male
    Washington

Ellinia. Leafre is where you end up after the boat ride.

Go back the way you came. Back through the tunnel in Perion, until you go back up the stairs into the forest. Go down a few more maps and then take the taxi. If it's absolutely necessary, I can attempt to take screenshots for you

14. Default

I can't get the boat ride I tried but it won't let me I've been to leafre before but I don't know how to get back there again maybe I should post up where I am stuck at maybe that will help out more

http://imgur.com/a/esb1H#4 these are the pics of where I am stuck at...its in Japanese
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-09-04 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Use the edit button on a previous post, don't double post

15. Neutron Straight Male
    Washington

Ah, I had to keep reading through again. There's a step I missed.

After you give the parts to the captain, go back to perion and talk to Manji. He gives you one of those magical portal seeds to take you to leafre. You dont actually board the ship until two chapters later.

16. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

I got this magical portal but I can't use it for some reason I don't know...I don't know where to use it and I can't find Manji anymore

17. Neutron Straight Male
    Washington

Manji was in Perion. You talk to him and he warps you to the Eos Tower map with the broken portal. You use the yellow seed on that portal.

18. Default Re: Maplestory DS...Help

God, I remember being stuck in that part, you just have to use the seed thing on the portal so you can get to Leafre; the next chapter is much better. :o

19. Default

Where is this portal at because I don't know where Manji is at I've searched in Perion I was in Leafre since I am in Chapter 8 I know what you was talking about (Toastyc12) when starting in Leafre but I left and don't know how to return back

ooooh I found the way back to leafre and thank you I am back on track now I found this giant 3-headed dragon...this is bad :/ thank you again y'all

y'all been a big help to me thanks
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-09-08 at 08:11 PM. Reason: holy pomegranate you triple posted don't do that either