Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Anyone else got hacked recently?

That was what i was referring to. lol.

2. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Anyone else got hacked recently?

Nexon responded to my ticket. Here is what they said.

"Hello, I am sorry to hear that your account was compromised. I understand how upsetting this is, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.

I understand that you worked hard to obtain the Mesos and items that were lost. Unfortunately, we are not able to recover the lost Mesos and items; however, as a token of thanks for being a loyal player, we have gifted your account with 50,000 MaplePoints to help you recover.

Your account may have been compromised by a malicious web site designed to steal account information. A keylogger may also have been installed on your computer. I highly recommend that you run a virus and spyware scan in order to make sure that there are no malicious programs or keyloggers installed.

Once you've scanned your computer, I suggest that you change the password to your account for added security. Please refer to our Security FAQ for further details on how to avoid getting "hacked" or scammed. You can find this valuable information here:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/Support/Security.aspx

Sincerely,

Senior GM Libra
    Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC."

Although I am unaware how my account got hacked, at least they responded. My password has been changed since the incident, so all I can do is wait to see if it happens again.