Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

Yeah, just how they didn't extend the Renegade Coin reward for 135+ (or something) Monster Park.

2. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

I don't even buy nx anymore and the only thing about this patch i care about are the new sales.

goddammit nexon

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

I'm still going to do Silent Crusade on 2 of my characters today. Knowing Nexon, they won't extend that part of the event, and I love me some easy Renegade coins.

4. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

I can't help but feel like I'm the only person excited to play Mikhail. Sure, I would rather have Kaiser, but it's nice to have a new class to play every now and again.

5. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

Except Mihile is the same class, being used in the same content.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

I'm hyped for Mikhail. I have 2 of every mastery book and have all my 1h swords ready to be moved over when the patch ends.

7. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

In other words no different than Jett, yet enough people still like it and even still play it. Oh, except this one is a combination of GOOD classes, and Buccs. I've played every Warrior to this point in GMS, DrK branch being the only one I didn't bother getting to 120 yet. I love them, and Mihile is a much better version of one of my favorites, that being the Hero branch of Warrior. It's a class a lot of us Warrior lovers don't have to do too much to prep for, and is all the best of the class we love. I'm excited for Mihile, I even like calling it Mihile, instead of Mikhail. So yes, give me this patch.

Maybe I wanted more events, but I can be satisfied with just Mihile. Now all I need is a hope that we'll get Hayato, and then I'll be satisfied till Kaiser comes.

Edit: Just a bit of adjustments to wording...

8. Default Re: v.117 - New Dawn Update Notes

It means a little more to me since it seems like a mixture of Heroes and Paladins, which are both classes I was interested in back in my younger years but I never played since coming back because of how enticing Arans seemed to me. Not to mention now I'll have a legitimate reason for making one with the link buff and the blessing. I also enjoy stomping through the lower levels with stuff that I have that a newer player wouldn't have, so having any new warrior class is a treat.