1. Default What are you going to be for Halloween?

Well. With Halloween a whopping...two months away now, I thought it would be fun to have everyone share what they are going to be for Halloween.....Halloween is definitely my favourite time of year....

So, I know it's kind of cliche this year, but I'm gong to be Slenderman. Mostly because at my work, on Halloween, we get to dress up in our costumes. I work at Kohl's, and I am a part of Loss Prevention. I plan to dress up as Slenderman, and just walk around the store keeping my eye out on stuff. I also plan to put up some of the pages in high-theft areas, such as the jewelery department. Needless to say, it will be a fun day at work for those that actually catch on to what I am/what I'm attempting to do.

And to get you all in the spirit of Halloween, have a blast from the past! Garfield Halloween musical numbers!

2. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

What I was last year.

Stephen Colbert.

Scariest thing to liberals.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

You are crazy Kevin.

I have no idea what I'm dressing up as but my roommate LOVES Halloween and we always do big things each year (especially given Madison has a huge Halloween party each year), so I definitely have to figure it out sooner rather than later. Looking to this thread for ideas!

4. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

...I don't think you know what a liberal is. Or perhaps you just don't understand satire.

Haven't decided yet, myself. Still got two months to figure it out though.

5. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Frank West or Zordon.

Make a little platform, hang it around my chest and place some classic Power Ranger figures on it.

6. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Maybe a Dildo?

Like a big outfit that goes over me, in the shape of .. a dildo? And a switch somewhere on me, and when people hit it. I will vibrate.

Hmm.....

7. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Wednesday? I'm going to be a business law student for three hours while trying not to fall asleep.

Also, since I'll be of age I may consider being an incognito scientist, going to bars to observe firsthand just how slutty some Halloween outfits are.

8. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

hahhaha.
    Please do this, it'd be funny.

9. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Or perhaps you don't understand that I was copying his fake conservatism.

You win all the brilliant awards.

10. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Volibear from League of Legends! :D So excited!

Spoiler

@Loose You need to do that Zordon costume already! Such an awesome concept, and you've still got plenty of time to work on it.

11. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

I just noticed that I'd have to shave off my beard for that to be possible... I'm not sure. : (

Good luck with your Volibear costume! I don't really like the tanky bastard.

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Traditionally I make my own costume within a week of Halloween because I'm terrible at coming up with ideas ahead of time. Of course, I flourish under pressure. Last year, 2 days before Halloween, I decided to use the fluid inside glow sticks to create a one night only Tron costume completely with identity disk made from a cookie plater plate.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Lonely.

But in all seriousness, i'm not sure. It'll probably be something simple and anime related I guess.

14. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Awwww!. Nothing because in my country we don't celebrate halloween. But I'd dress as Ishin Korusaki from Bleach or Kaze from Gantz. I already have the beard, I only need the costume but It'd be pretty awkward in my country lol.

15. Default Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

I honestly have no idea. I was thinking of being the new tomb raider, but honestly I haven't put much energy into gathering the outfit together.

Also I'm scared of being confused with that one girl from that one popular book/movie with a bow and arrow.