Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Nexon's competency/quality level the past few months

I agree they need to work on hackers/botting, I still see that in a lot of maps I go in. However, Nexon has been answering tickets significantly better..or at least they have for me

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Nexon's competency/quality level the past few months

Well that's good for you at least. For myself, I've only sent them 1 ticket (filled with legit complaints lol, a few months back), and it was almost instantly closed.

3. Default Re: Nexon's competency/quality level the past few months

????????
    who the pineapple are you?

i read enough of the posts to at their uncommon attitudes towards nexon. frankly, im surprised there are people who think nexon's management of the game isnt totally atrocious. look:

an involved dev team is not too much to expect, but from the amazing amount of ancient bugs, the state of the markets, and the persistent hacking issues, theyre obviously oblivious.

real companies take pride in their products and accomplishments instead of letting them fester and rot. theyre in it for the money of course, but normal companies lose customers when they allow a product to earn a reputation for being broken. theyve got you hook line and sinker and theyre powering up the outboard motor to drag you by your bleeding cheek for 20,000 leagues. its only gonna be worse for you if they manage to somehow gain respectability on the journey because youll never wish you could cut the line.