IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Buying a Watch

Im looking to buy myself a nice watch with a price between $50 and $100 dollars. So far, ive found two that im interested in;

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-43659-...nvicta+watches

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Collec...nvicta+watches

I really like the look that the first one has overall, but I like the extra color the copper/rose gold brings to the face.

Any opinions? Also, any suggestions of other watches to look into would be appreciated. Im looking for something nice, but nothing too flashy.

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Buying a Watch

Are you looking for a sports watch to wear while...doing sports/water activities, or a watch to wear out as an accessory with your ensemble?

3. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

More as an accessory. Either every day and dressingup.

4. Default Re: Buying a Watch

I'm liking the second one more, mang. c:

5. Default Re: Buying a Watch

I prefer the first one, it's a little more subtle, so it goes with more. You could probably wear it on more occasions.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I like the second one, it's a bit more colourful and looks fancier. The first one just looks pretty plain.

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I like the second one as well if you go between the two, though I'm not a big fan of black stainless steel personally. You should also make sure your skin tone works well with rose gold, as it is a very warm tone that works well with warm skin tones with yellow/gold undertones. Cooler skin tones, like mine with bluish undertones, completely wash the color out.

Generally with watches as well I feel like timeless pieces are some of the best options to begin with as they're easy to wear with anything and will last through the seasons. For example, the typical dark watch face with silver stainless steel band always looks good if you're looking for a metallic watch, or a similar feel with a leather band.

Some other great brands within your price range to check out before making your decision: Seiko (shot all the time in top fashion mags) and the ever classic Timex (one of J.Crews best sellers), but obviously not the super chunky plastic sports watches.