Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

I don't know about the other people in my server, but given that this exclusive:

1) Doesn't even have unique music (For crying out loud, copy-pasting the Henesys theme!?)
    2) Actually needs you to be somewhere about the 130s FOR roughly 100 points a day (You'd also need a decent character and most people who actually get that far in Maple Story nowadays at least have a little amount to be spend on cash. Not for stuff like cubes but sufficient for shops.)
    3) Needs us to cough up roughly 90 k Rose for a 7 day Fairy's Pendant (You'd have to put in roughly 15 days work to get that pendant, by the way)
    4) Is not even related to Alice in Wonderland
    5) Has absolutely zero storyline (Jett sucks? At least Jett has some storyline)

Yeah, I'd rather not have this and AS can in return actually make sure that they fix those bugs that are not fixed until now and also stop removing things like the Tiara and Horns only to stuff it into a cash shop machine. Even better, fix the stupid Ardentmill prices so that people can actually buy crafting materials and tickets without weeping at the prices, because that is a good deal to every crafter and buyer and not just for...whoever is doing this event for free cash.

I know there is probably not much I can say to the 'Any cash is better than none' argument but seriously. You kind of have to do the events yourself to appreciate the sheer mind numbing effects of the quests, not to mention that you have to be somewhere into the 180's just to maximize the Rose gained from the Merlion of which sources tell us it's level 200.

Level 200.
    Not a single way to get cash and absolutely no temptation to use even a bit.
    Would rather spend 3 hours repeating the same events and waiting for the monsters to spawn slowly at Merlion Defence, wave after wave.
    I don't think that is very indicative of our server.

2. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

Ops, wrong thread. I had the GMS status and this thread open at the same time.

OT: Is there any footage of this place yet?
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-09-08 at 06:20 PM.

3. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

It's just a small town map, about the size of Hughes the Fuse's Laboratory, 4 NPCs, a Henesys BGM and a portal that leads to the previous town. Not even a storyline. Not worth the time. Also, after the patch, there is a massive lag. I hope they fix the lag ASAP, the lag is ridiculous.

This is the Poseidon footage:

4. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

Who makes a city an "Enchanting Forest"?

5. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

That's why I'm disappointed with Asiasoft. The quest dialogue even has broken English, it is already very noticeable in the first quest where you did not collect 100 Stone Fragments (You collect 100 already?) Also, the quests are not up to standard. They forgot to add the property to check for 100 fragments, so the quest is marked as completed even though you do not have 100, and cannot continue the quest until you have the required amount. They probably changed the team who made Singapore and Malaysia. It explains the laziness.

6. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

The exclusive content was terrible, if not horrid..

7. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest Patch notes

Off-topic: Oh hi there.

On-topic: Yeah. Just thinking of this being called our exclusive beside Singapore and Malaysia is just so...so...I don't have a word for it, but 'embarrassing' might fit.

8. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest

Oh yes, sure, it's better than nothing.

So why not try it out for yourself? I'm sure the time wasted on such a miserly quest will have you crying out for its negative worth. You'd rather spend more time grinding for mesos (and more exp) than burning it on this quest. Also, meso is also a medium to obtain things that are obtained with @cash (think godly equips in the FM with the lvl 127 weapons).

As what IcyHaze has mentioned, the opportunity cost is simply too high. People like myself without means to obtain NX or @cash will not spend time to do this pathetic quest. We'd rather spend time on grinding.

9. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest

Kind of glad I switched to GMS and stopped playing MSEA. MSEA has been getting crappy contents/updates compared to GMS for a long time.

10. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest

Tell me about it. Besides that, players have been having their Rose count reset randomly so I'd say about 90% of the people actually still doing the quests didn't get the 35k Rose anyway.
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2012-09-15 at 10:27 AM.

11. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Exclusive patch : The Enchanted Forest

people saying we're missing @Takebacker;'s point. nope, YOU are missing OUR point.