1. Default Power of Potenial without using NX

For this thread I was wondering how people obtain good potenial items without using NX. Like the kind of equipment and how you obtain it. Ill list a few I know.

Silent crusade pendent (lvl 105)- Basically you farm coins everyday and after a while you buy a bunch of the silent crusade pendents. Reveal them and fuse any of the crap ones. They always come with potential.

Lvl 40 hat,overall,top,bottom,shoes,gloves,belt and half earrings (Lvl 40; Lvl 75)- You use smithing/Accessory crafting and just mass make these +fuse. I say use the lvl 40 because they are the cheapest and you cant buy ores from the NPC that will give you third tier. Except for the half earrings.

If anyone has any other ones they know about, please post. Well honestly I'm a little afraid of posting this because it COULD (very slightly) change the prices of FM. oh well not like I'm very integrated in it anyway.

2. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

You can fuse summer goggles since boxes drop so much.

3. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

Fusing Super Summer Goggles is one people do.

PQ Maniacs can fuse their PQ rewards.

Shoes are pretty worthless now so you can also fuse them since they sell really cheap.

4. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I always did Monster Park, especially on 2x drop, and fused all the stuff I found in there for a good portion of my equips.

5. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

the crusade belt is a good option besides the pendant (the scrolls gives watk anda matk too), only the cape and weapon where everyone or myself have trouble getting a good pot.

6. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I'm sticking to the pendants myself ATM because I'm using a set effect that involves a belt.

My goggle-fusion endeavors have drained so much in-game currency from my inventory, with relatively little success ;_;

7. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

This might not be the right place to spot this but, is it me or Nexon freaking reduced the chance of obtaining 3 line items? I would get like 2 3lines out of 5 items with pot, 1 out of 5 having bad luck. Now I'm llucky if I get 1 out of 10...

OT: It depends on what you consider good pot. I would say fussing items, the best you can get is +4% of your main stat. going for anything beyond that is being too greedy.

8. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

Unfortunately Nexon does make it harder for people without NX to get nice items though it's entirely possible, just takes more work.

Personally what I did in KMS was a hoarded event items like pchaos scrolls, waited a few months then sold them. I would then buy endgame equips and would use event potential scrolls on this and would hope I either got lucky or was using a epic potential scroll.

I have other friends that just smith all day though, one of the godliest DBs I know crafted 90% of his equips until they came out unique, and more often than not they would come with a good potential.

9. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

Right now Immortal Pharaoh belts from Net's pq come epic. Takes around 10 pqs to get one.

10. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I just loot equipment from monsters until I get ones I want.

Oh, and is it possible to get to Legendary without NX? I know Unique is possible, but haven't heard anything about Legendary.

11. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I believe you can't. Either that or it's an extremely low chance. I've never heard anyone say they got a Legendary on the first reveal off the floor.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

12. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I suspect that you can, since I see Half Earrings that are Legendary, two-lined and otherwise clean, as well as those belts. I don't think anyone would cube two-lined, clean earrings. Not definite proof, but something to think about.

13. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I've also seen a pair of 15% dex legendary 3-lined blue sneakers. I don't really think anyone would want to bother with getting such a low leveled item to legendary, so I dunno. I've been wondering myself if you can get legendary items from crafting.

14. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

They prob did. It sucks we don't eve get events where we could get better pot just for revealing any item.

15. Default Re: Power of Potenial without using NX

I think its better to say Epic reviel with one useful main stat. because there are a few 71+ equipment u can mass farm with potential for cheap.