1. Default KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

citadelofTyrant.mp3 - This one was updated

Item

(PvE) Skill Changes

Map

NPC

Character

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

So has anyone played this event? Is it fun?

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

It's in gMS now. While it's certainly not boring, wouldn't call it fun either. It's by far the best way to get EXP post like... 120 or so? At 187 I get 20% a run if I get in at least 3 quests turned in after finishing. Around 14% without, and that's in 5-10 minutes depending on the rooms you get.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

I wouldn't say best exp for 120+, but 170+ for sure.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Literally the only reason I've leveled from 142 to 150 is because of this event.
    And I never train.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

I very much doubt it is the same event.

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

It possibly isn't since there is no data of those keys to enter the school nor is there any totems. So either, we got a nerfed one which I would be extremely disappointed or it's the same event just not with totems and has unlimited entries. I would get on and check on KMST but midnight ban is soon and it would be a waste to even get on.

Edit: Bleh, seems like this event sucks ass and all my hopes washed down the drains. Only good thing about this is......an 8attack medal that expires.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

The best part of the red leaf high update are the totems as meso sinkers. I guess KMS doesn't need them as they consider their economy is fine?

Great BGM, Hard difficulty Magnus anyone?

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

However nerfed the High School is, 2 NPCs and one map is a bit too few. There should be more data to come.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Boss Kumi and 2 of the "bosses" were added in 1.2.447. But yeah, there's been very little actually added so far, so there's really no way to tell just how changed the event will be, if at all.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Maybe this version of Red Leaf High will be about quiz and not fighting bosses, closer to actual school?

That can be fun.

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Well I guess you are both right but honestly it isn't looking good so far.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

It's very much unlikely they'll expand this event. I don't ever recall them opening an event to be tested while it's incomplete. Let alone, it looks like it's already completed. For finishing a room, you get a box that gives potions, personality trait pots, the usual crap and these papers. The papers can be turned in for expiring badges.
    There's 7 chapters, each has a specific room with one simple task.
    After you complete all 7 chapters, you get an 8 ATK Medal for 30 days, which is nice. Then you'll be able to do Mission Quests. The EXP I got was less than 1%. You can only do 10 mission quests a day.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

You know what I noticed? Whenever GMS gets an awesome update/event from another version (Silent Crusade, RLH), KMS soon butchers it and releases it as their own crappy content, which eventually GMS will get. It can't be a coincidence.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Oh so they nerfed the EXP gain like they do for everything huh? yay...

GMS # 1 Test server.
    Last edited by fodjgngf; 2012-08-31 at 12:13 PM.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Let's chalk down another cool foreign content crushed by the hands of Nexon Korea. Here's hoping they don't get Familiars.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

I just wanna ask, what's the skill changes? I dont see much changes in numbers

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

It's mostly text/description changes and range added to Hero's Oath and Evan's Frenzy Soul party buffs.

Mercedes's Wrath of Enlil and Kaiser's Prominence now activates "Final Attack" (although I don't recall Kaiser ever getting any type of Final Attack)

Linked Reinforcement Hyper Skills now require 1 level into the higher skill. (Ishtar's Ring - Linked Reinforcement now requires 1 level into Ishtar's Ring)

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.449 - High School Updates

Kaiser's Regain Strength is Final Attack that only activates against a monster with a status effect, i.e. Kaiser's Slow.