Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Approximately 98% of the patch size (303MB) is consumed by lots of different movie files of which all should be publicly available already. Don't be expecting too much from this patch.

(PvE) Skill Changes

Mob

Item

NXWatch

Character

2. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Thanks Fiel!

...As always, I'm jealous of their cash equips.

And their fabulous Teleport Rock.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Hey look, it's the Stork!

4. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

CRAZY Ranmaru expedition! That should be fun!

5. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Fan scrolls give w.att...

6. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Obviously, they intended Kanna to whack mobs in the face with her fan instead of using her spiritual power.

7. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Considering her hat gives w.att as well and may not have been fixed this patch, I guess so.

8. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

At least you can give them to Haku.

9. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

So they made familiars for the new monsters, but not Codex Cards?
    Have they even released any new Codex cards any time recently?

10. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

And it gets easily solo'd by Angelic Burster like all other bosses that don't have THIRTY BILLION HP!

11. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

At least we get ~6 months of solace with only insanely OP BaMs doing it in 5 minutes.

Except I believe that was a translation mistake because I'm pretty sure Gensei Haku says +50% MATK, not +50% WATK. I'll double check when I log in, as well as pray that Kashu, Kekkai, and Teleport are fixed.

I don't think so, but I think it's more so that they don't have to make more sets, meaning you need to get more of those random set books (from the CS I believe. maybe just the new Gash) to upgrade your book past like +7/all or whatever it maxes out at with all the basic sets.

12. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

@Fiel, are you able to extract the data on the 9th anniversary box to see what all it gives? I'm very curious as to whether it gives 140 Katanas and Fans (or even 140 equipment at all, since no one has screen shot proof of it yet).

13. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Haku no Shukufuku
    Description: ハクがかけてくれた神秘な力。妖孤に伝授されてきた秘儀とのこと。一定時間の間、魔法攻撃力と防御力が上昇 する。
    Readout: #time秒間、魔法防御力#indieMdd、物理防御力#indiePdd、ハクが装備した扇の攻撃力 #x%分、魔法攻撃力上昇
    Gensei Haku
    Readout: ハクの祝福:#v秒間、防御力#indieMdd、ハクが装備した扇の攻撃力#indieMad%分、上昇 する術を使用

Haku no Shukufuku doesn't actually appear in the skill book, but they were nice enough to add the description in the data anyways. I interpreted their use of 攻撃力 as referring to WATK, since they bother to explicitly use 魔法攻撃力 to refer to MATK, but I could be wrong.

I'm actually not sure if this changes when you're 4th job, because the description for Haku no Shukufuku changes there to not mention anything about his equipped fan though.

14. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

This is why I'm a tad confused. It mentions both WATK and MATK in the Gensei Haku skill description (The bottom is Haku no Shukufuku), but in the regular Haku skill it mentions just "Attack".

Ignore the actual numbers though, I think the Haku buff itself's stats were modified when I leveled Gensei Haku, which is why all the numbers are the same.

15. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Giving me the exact Japanese name would be a help. Or even the japanese word for "Anniversary" and I can figure it out.

16. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

9周年ボックス

At least, that's the one I believe gave the 140 gear in KMS (the ones that drop from mobs).

17. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

I don't recall KMS getting that Box. then again, it could be the same box just with a different skin on it.

18. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Found it, but couldn't tell you what it gives. The rewards are determined by a server-sided script.

19. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Damn. Oh, well. Thanks, anyway! I guess we'll have to find out the old fashioned way.

20. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Well, in kMS, they didn't add the 140 equips to the boxes until later, when they also added the 140 equip recipes to the anniversary shop, so there's an indicator, and they also explicitly mentioned in the patch notes that they were adding them.