Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

It's nice, but the negative side effect of potential for Familiars is the fact that all of those special effects Familiars give disappear.

Already registered Familiars, pre-potential, will keep their special traits, like drop rate boosts, but newly registered Familiars will not have these special traits. I can't confirm this 100% myself, since I don't use Familiars... ever... but this is what I've been told.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

I'm sure I read a thread on here saying that only the text gets replaced and that the original effect is still active o.o

And when I equipped some familiars on my Kanna I got the buff in the top right corner (Like when Big Spider gives extra drop, or a familiar gives extra stats). those familiars definitely had a potential too I think.

3. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Oh. I guess if I get two more levels on my Hayato, I can test that out with a Mutated Pig Familiar I got a couple of days ago. I was just going by this guy's post, who has a better connection with the JP community, since he's Japanese.

4. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

I added a Jr Boogie in JMS and it did not restore my MP at all. That was post potential.

5. Default Re: JMS v303 - 9th Anniversary

Yeah... Post-potential Familiars do not give their special bonuses anymore. Only if you had familiars registered pre-potential will they have bonuses.

(Mutated Pig familiar, no increased drop rate buff)