1. Default My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

This thread is about the whole area, not just the PQ or the keep.
    Anyways, to start off, this area is a theme dungeon for level 105 and up. It gives a MMB and a medal (with stats I'll worry about some other time) at the end. The quests are returned, but in a sequence instead of all at once. There's also a few new ones.
    BE WARNED, THERE ARE HUGE WALLS OF TEXT AHEAD.
    Quest Data

Now for the monster levels :
    Monster Data

Now for other data :
    Spoiler

Thoughts are welcome.
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2012-08-29 at 10:21 AM.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

My only problem for anything besideds wepons that are modeled after pirates is that there was only ONE pirate to ever visit old mastera and that was Steel Fisted Jack...I think that was his name

Though I have always wondered why there was nothing modeled after bosshunters
    Also if they did this I wish they would make the mobs tougher than standard mobs of their level as well as a slightly better hp:exp ratio.

3. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

Well, the way I ended this is to be a theme dungeon, and theme dungeons aren't usually like that with monsters(with the exception of Chryse. LHC doesn't count because the mobs aren't supposed to be party play in GMS, yet they are.)
    And as for pirates, I doubt they would bother adding pirate sigils and a pirate room to CWKPQ if that was the case. But you can't please everyone.

Forgot to add in the first post :
    There's a new portal called "Mo's Tent". You can access it from Dead Man's Gorge after completing the Phantom Seed quest. Mo sells items like a regular potion NPC, but he sells the items he sells now. There's also a new item : Return Scroll to Dead Man's Gorge, which can be bought for 1k.

4. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

Steelfist Jack, yes. There are things modeled after the Bosshunters, they have an entire set of armour. If you're talking monster-wise it's because they weren't one of the main guilds in the Keep.

5. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

I put them there because according to Isaac's thread, the Bosshunters were one of the 5 main guilds, the other 4 I'm sure you know.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Actually I think the reason the Bosshunters didn't have a monster modeled after them is because they didn't fit any one class type. In fact I don't think they HAD just one class type, Remember that the thief guy was actually a part of the boss hunters for a bit.

7. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

Well I figured it would be more interesting with a pirate soldier as well.
    But yeah, other than the pirates, what do you guys think?

8. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

Well, neither one of us are 100% right.

They don't need a representative, the other four represent them enough. You don't need a pirate representative, look at how the bosses represent pirates. Rellik has a gun and Hsalf (IIRC) has knuckle-like claws.

9. Default Re: My Idea of a Crimsonwood Keep Revamp

Ugh, why did I even bother posting this? Barely anyone noticed/cares -_-
    If you guys hate the pirate soldier so much, then I'll just edit it out. Whatever.

10. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Seems pretty nice. Not sure how I feel about the fight limits, especially since you can fight them within the party quest. (certain classes at least.)

I'd almost include completion of the party quest as one of Jack's quests, and then a few follow-up quests to explain what was happening in the keep. End it with you finding Christopher Crimsonheart's grave (What the twisted Grandmasters were after), where you could find "Valued possessions left behind for one worthy", of which could include a quest item(could be what the twisted grandmasters were after specifically) to unlock the next theme dungeon.

I didn't see your story before the bit about a pirate soldier was mentioned, but I'd see no problem with there being Pirate soldiers in Versal. MV would probably get added in as another spawn of Versal sent by Naricain to raid Crimsonheart's tomb.