1. Default Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Also, the japs on 2chan are raging about full voice acting, but I can't read moon, so can't confirm or deny.

EXCITE

2. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Is it already out? The gamestop I went to yesterday had a copy on the shelves.

Edit: Err, maybe not. It might have been some sort of Persona title. It had yellow box art.

3. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Persona is a spin-off series. This here is mainline.

Almost forgot! Soul Hackers (another spinoff series, in the Devil Summoner line) for the 3DS should hit/has hit Japanese shores very soon.

Here's hoping Atlus stops with the constant P4A/G emails and gives us some localization confirmation. EPPwhen.

4. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

That would be Persona 4 Arena.

5. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Which is a pretty great game.

On-topic, reaaaaaally looking forward to this.

6. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Have you played it? I got a vita for my birthday, but no gamez.

I went and xfered the legend of dragoon from my ps3 to it so I at least have that.

7. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

I don't like fighting games or Persona, so nope.

I love Shin Megami Tensei though.

8. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

You got a Vita? Then the Persona 4 remake is coming down the line for it soon. Atlus won't stop sending me E-mails about it.

They added the 3 months they skipped, some Original the Character chick, and a new (rather underwhelming) ending. If you haven't played the original, you may wanna give this a shot.

9. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Persona is kinda the bastard anime offspring of Megami Tensei.

And then they mixed it with the people who made Blazblue.

And I'd totally consider getting Persona 4: The Golden. It looks like they've actually added significant content to the game, instead of it just being a port.

10. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

I really want to get The Golden, but I don't have a Vita and don't intend to. Sad times.

11. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

I really want to get it even though I don't have a Vita, need to hurry up and find a job.

12. Default Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Guys, if you got a PS2/Good computer, I'd just emulate or buy the original P4. Golden don't add much of worth, in my opinion anyway.

Personally, yeah, I'm probably gonna get it, but I already have like 5 other Vita games I want in mind so I'm not dropping $400+ for one game.

13. Default

Hoh snap, new trailer to be shown on the 17th. Apparently will show the protagonist and some gameplay. Will be streamed on Nico Nico on Moday at...9 AM EST. pineappleballs.

Will update when I have access to a computer.