Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Ranking/all char on acc

Anyone know anything about the ranking, showing ALL your chars on your acc? Like if you search up 1 char, it shows all your other chars too. ( it only works for some people not all) Is it suppose to be like that or glitch. Do you guys feel comfortable for someone to know all your char on the acc just by looking up just 1?

2. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I have never experienced this before.

3. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Try searching up your char or a friend or someone you know, one will work.

4. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Search your char on weekly rankings and it'll show most of your chars. Bleve2 and Linkskill1 are a couple of yours right?

5. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Well that's weird.
    I don't really care or try to hide which characters are mine anyway, though.

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I knew about this and don't care.

7. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I believe it only works if your character hasn't changed ranks in a while. I searched myself (who recently hit 200) and i wasnt able to check, but i go to one of my older chars i never use, and it works.

8. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Oh, wait, I see. It works on relatively inactive characters, and I'd searched my main at first. I'm guessing that they sort by ranking, then within ranking, by account owner. That's kind of sloppy AFA privacy goes -_-;

//edit: ninja'd!

9. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I've been trying to update my character on basil for over a week now and it finally updated last night sometime and it works for mine.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Searching weekly rankings, all character that have not gained/lost exp so on your account will show up.
    Level 200s that are active are considered to have gained 0 experience.

11. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

According to them, anyway. I leveled my DS ten times these two days and it's still registered as 0 on the site; I guess it's not updated daily.

12. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I know but when i searched my recent level 200 it showed a movement in ranking, which made it not show my others, When I searched a character I never used, it would show the rest of them.

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

It's weekly.
    Because your character gained exp, and none of the others did, so all your characters who gained nothing are together, while your other is isolated in the rankings.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This is rather funny lol, but it's weird.
    If I search my DS, I only get 5 of my characters. I have to search my Pally to get 3 more. My Phantom is all alone.

Only shows 9 of 12, because I RLH the other 3 daily.

15. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

I searched my Phantom (Which I have been training), it pulled up 6 of my characters in multiple worlds. Odd number.

I then searched my Pally (Char #3 on my acct) it then pulled up all of my Beran characters + 1 Windian. In correct order, mind you.

16. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Interesting, searched my MM AwwwShoot and the first ~20 characters listed are all my naked dudes from when I quit (MM is still wearing his lunchbox and red pimp hat ) plus a few random world creations I had made through the years. No character levels stated though, is that new'ish or just from lack of use? I always remembered there being the chars levels being there before..

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The character levels are shown in World, Class, and Legendary rankings.
    The Weekly rankings, however, are by experience gained in a week, and that is all they show.

18. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Is it wrong that I think this is a good way to continue to harass a guy who scammed me out of mesos and time?

19. Default Re: Ranking/all char on acc

Ah, gotcha. Never really bothered with the rankings in the last couple years I played since all my competitive (level whore) friends quit, and I didn't have enough reason to stalk anybody else there I knew/cared about.