Thread: Kaiser Wings

1. Default Kaiser Wings

How do Kaiser's wings interact with different cash shop wings? Like the angel wings that go in the mantle slot or the new wings that go in the cape slot?

2. Default Re: Kaiser Wings

What? Those are different in GMS? In JMS, Cape and Mantle are the same thing.

Anywho, I'd assume it works just like Demon Slayers, where the wings act more like a cash shop effect, rather than an equipment, so you would have double the wings if you were to wear a pair of wings that were an equip (and effect, for that matter).

3. Default Re: Kaiser Wings

The older wings (Harmony and Angel) go in a specific mantle slot that I believe is only for cash items. The newer ones go in the cape slot and cover your cape, though. But yeah, I was wondering if it would give both or neither or what. I assume those other wings I see are from the 3 demon pets being used together, which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in GMS yet? All I know is that I'm not crazy about Kaiser's default wings and I don't want to pick up any cash wings if they're going to conflict with Kaiser's default wings.