Thread: Horntail Ticket

1. Default Horntail Ticket

Got one of these on a (failed) run last night and have no idea what it's for.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Horntail Ticket

If you are inside the Cave without one, you get kicked out.
    Makes sure hackers don't tele into the Cave, and also that people don't squat in the entrance and HT repeatedly without talking to Moira and redoing her quest at least once a day.

3. Default Re: Horntail Ticket

I don't think it serves any purpose anymore, Its given after every HT I believe, or whenever you enter the Cave of Life, not sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, Zapta answered it.

4. Default Re: Horntail Ticket

Nope. The tickets serve no purpose whatsoever. They're remnants of the HT rules from MSEA which GMS took along with the waiting time and # of people required inside to get drops. However it never worked. I've stayed in HT cave for a week and HT'ed everyday just fine.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Horntail Ticket

Ah. Well, that was its intention, anyway. Not surprised GMS broke it. Too bad the time limit for drops still works. And the requirement for 6 people in the expedition (like... you need 2 for Hilla but 6 for HT?), and that idiotic "remake expedition"...

6. Default Re: Horntail Ticket

Wait time for drops is pretty stupid considering most people can finish HT in <10 minutes. Having to wait another 30 minutes on top of that is just dumb.

Getting the card is a nuisance.

7. Default Re: Horntail Ticket

The best part is when you forget that you have to remake expedition and pass lead to someone else, but you accidentally try to enter a second time, and it glitches on you where it doesn't let you in but counts as your second run for the day.

8. Default Re: Horntail Ticket

Oh god i hate it when it does that.