Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WABR Recipe :D

1. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

Make sure you do the entire trade at once and not through multiple trades. You'll probably have to sell some things again but it will cut out the chance of being scammed.
    Something you could do is make them go buy the empress pieces you want and have them put those in the trade since it might make things a little less complicated.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

Congratumulations!!11

3. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

I'm Jelly Clarkson.
    Or perhaps Jelly Pickler.

4. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

My 6.5b offerer turned out to be a scammer lol :3 (He said nexon is giving out free 25k NX and asked me to login to a site to claim NX, in return for 20k nx worth discount, I didnt obviously)

Anyways, my 4.5b offerer upped her offer to 6b :D (she seems trustable)

I guess getting scammers is part of selling expensive items =\

5. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

>looking for offers
    >censors IGN

Also...
    I remember seeing one somewhere while browsing the FM that last time I logged on out of boredom; I didn't bother remembering the IGN though.

Though, I always get a kick out of people who go, "But but but it's common in my server; it must be common in others!"

6. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

I know for sure someone is selling one in GAZED, problem is, I only remember their IGN ends in "inq". And it was a try-to-be-cutesy name. Sorry that doesn't help too much.

7. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

Thats because the increase from DaB from a regular angel ring is 5 atk+stats while DaB to WaB is 2 atk+4stats. And it only takes 4hrs of farming to get everything you need or can easily be bought, while WaBR is hardly an improvement and primal essences are near impossible
    Spoiler

Good luck with that, I've farmed all of Nova's goldenflowers+heartstones for a month and just got stacks of ore, but then again all it takes is one

8. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

and 4 all stats, which can be a lot for people with a ton of % stat.

9. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

Fixed sorta
    But OT grats on picking one of the best things from the box

10. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

I said "There are plenty Primal Essences in Bera. They might not be cheap but they exist."

I didnt say "My server has essences, yours does too". I know dupers in bera duped essences, thats all.

11. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

Ah, so you were just pointing out that they exist period lol. Gotcha.

12. Default Re: WABR Recipe :D

I guess you're not looking hard enough.