Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Notice] MTS Closing Reminder

1. Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

All part of Douchebag Kim's strategy. You want NX? Pay up.

2. Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

Er... As much as I did like the ability to obtain NX without having to pay for it, I'd much rather have the MTS gone to hinder hackers.

3. Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

I thought they took it down (because of the exploits) and were trying to see if they could some how fix it. When they first said they were removing MTS it was not permanent, they were going to eventually/possibly bring it back. i guess it is permanent now. Oh well, i only played in new worlds that never got them MTS.

4. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

As far as I understand it, the intention here is that MTS as we know it IS permanently removed, but they are looking at other options of similar systems they could implement. Which sounds fair enough. I'd expect something new by around this time next year, possibly a bit earlier.

5. Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

MTS will be replace with MGS=Maple Gamble System. Whenever you purchase an item for NX in MGS you have a chance of not getting that item but something different from the MGS!

6. Default Re: MTS Closing Reminder

Lol. I never did care for the MTS. Kinda hated it since the game was practically run by it (in Scania anyways). Not to mention a hacker used an exploit with the MTS to hack one of my friends back in November. I, personally won't miss it,

But I guess it kinda sucks for those people who used it as a free storage. Nothing is forever, after all.