1. Default Paladin's Blast minimum critical damage

I couldn't remember what update they added 20% minimum critical damage to Blast so i checked the Ultimate Skill tables and it seems it popped out of no where during the Justice update
    I've been looking at patch notes and can't find where it was actually added, can anyone help me out here if they have a clue?
    Or was this a silent addition they didn't even bother mentioning? because it doesn't show up in my skill description anyways (in-game)

2. Default Re: Paladin's Blast minimum critical damage

During Justice? I'm not sure if Mikhail plus Warrior Revamp was during Justice, but I am pretty sure this is when the update you're talking about came in. If we are getting Mikhail in September, that's probably about when we'll get these revamps, and as a Warrior lover, I can't wait.

3. Default Re: Paladin's Blast minimum critical damage

That makes sense to me, but why are the ultimate skill tables listing the change in the [Justice] Warrior thread, is that just because Fiel didn't create a new one for whatever these upcoming revamps are called?

4. Default Re: Paladin's Blast minimum critical damage

It's always mirrored the ignore def in the description of Blast (they use the same %) - I'm pretty sure it was a Big Bang addition.

5. Default Re: Paladin's Blast minimum critical damage

Well blast has 30% PDR ignore and according to the skill tables at least; 20% min crit.
    And the skill tables don't show blast having any minimum crit before the Justice update :O